A video marketing campaign for your business
Video making and marketing are essential aspects of any business, especially in recent times. Whether they are running a big or a small business, everyone counts heavily on making good quality videos with good content to achieve their business and financial goals. Social media marketing has seen a drastic change with the introduction of Video marketing.
Brands make use of video campaigns for strategic marketing. To make your marketing campaign effective and successful, you can use a life-saving tool such as the video editor. It enables you to create and launch videos for promotions. With an online video editor, you can also monitor, edit, and relaunch your videos whenever the need arises. This strategy ensures that you get the returns on the money invested in marketing, which is very important for every business.
Here are the Top 7 marketing tools available in the market:
1. FlexClip: Free Online Video Maker
FlexClip is a free online video editing and creation platform. What are the advantages of using FlexClip?
- It is a browser-based video-making tool.
- You can create amazing videos or photos with this hands-on app.
- There are customisable templates such as Real Estate, Education, Corporate, Birthday, Intro/Outro, Promo, and Slideshow.
- You can make striking videos with dynamic texts, widgets, logos, overlays, and other animated elements.
- There is unlimited access to their 1,000,000+ free high-quality videos, photos, and music in a vast media library for easy video editing.
2. Canva: Online Design Made Easy
Canva.com is another platform that is popular among online video makers. What are its key features?
- Canva is a browser-based application that is quite convenient.
- There is a collection of watermark-free images, video clips, and sound clips.
- You can rotate, crop, trim, merge and cut your videos easily.
- Videos are easily downloadable, and you can also resize them for various platforms.
- The Design Grid helps you tailor your layouts to suit your video needs.
- The simple drag-and-drop tool means that anyone can make videos using Canva.
3. Animoto: Free Online Video Maker
Animoto is one more platform for video creation and online photo making. Why should you choose Animoto?
- This video editor allows you to opt for a step-by-step guide to create your video.
- A simple drag and drop operation allows you to create and share videos of your creation.
- Conventionally, Animoto lets you create videos in the 16:9 mode.
- There are countless licensed options to choose from out of the 1 million images and clips. You can take the Pro or Professional plus plan and benefit from the entire library.
- The intuitive color, text, and design tools help you stay unique.
- You can add your brand name, logo, punchline as a watermark for brand awareness.
- Animoto also enables you to make animated explainer content where a short clip can beautifully explain the whole video in less than 2 minutes.
4. InVideo: Edit and Create Videos Online
InVideo is a popular platform as an online video editor. Why are the advantages of choosing InVideo?
- You can create amazing professional videos in just 5 minutes.
- It is a free and easily operated video editor.
- You get to choose from a range of stock videos, pictures, and music.
- Using the inbuilt text-to-speech technology, you can add voice-over to your videos and create accessible explainer videos.
- A vast library of 4000+ templates covering a range of industries is just one click away.
- A compelling intro to your video can capture the viewer’s attention in no time. Audience engagement has never been more effortless, and you have InVideo’s free Intuitive Intro-maker to thank for that.
- Beginners can opt for the invideo.io free plan and upgrade to the paid subscription once comfortable with the platform.
5. Placeit: Video Clips with Music
Placeit.net is a popular alternative platform for online video and photo makers. Why are the benefits of using Placeit?
- This handy app doesn’t require great expertise or skill to create videos or photos.
- Placeit by Envato helps countless people tackle their creative projects – from setting up WordPress melodies to including music in videos.
- The readymade templates make your job easier.
- You get free unlimited downloads and use the media available in the library.
- The combination of technology and design helps create superior branding videos.
- Mini and micro businesses to large-scale companies can all design fantastic photographic assets for their brand, regardless of the industry.
6. PicsArt: Best Photo & Video Editing Apps
PicsArt has an entire community of its own that has access to free-to-use content and powerful tools. What are the main features of PicsArt?
- It is a worldwide platform for video producers and photo creators in more than 30 languages, making it incredibly accessible to global audiences.
- You can achieve professional-level design without ever going to an Art school. The user-friendly templates and tools available on PicsArt are there to help you.
- The library contains many free photos and videos, as well as tools that can improve the quality of your pictures by making them sharp and clear.
- All you need is a brilliant idea, and PicsArt takes care of the rest. The unique templates can turn your ideas into reality with only a few clicks.
7. WeVideo: Start Editing Videos Free
WeVideo is another online video editor that is very famous. Why should you choose WeVideo?
- WeVideo is user-friendly, affordable, and accessible. Students, teachers, and professionals alike all prefer it, as it makes their work easier.
- It has approximately 30 million users who use this app to make videos and create simple solutions to fraternize and convey their ideas and brand value.
- WeVideo is a cloud-based editing program allowing users of all skill levels to produce videos and podcasts which appear professional.
- The WeVideo experience helps users gain substantial expertise through the creative design process.
Video marketing is the solution of the day. It is a productive form of marketing as it has an engaging content format. Videos cater to the entertainment needs of the audience as well as the small attention span. Simply put, videos are enjoyable and add value. Videos are the way to go if you want returns, as a video marketing campaign boosts traffic and engagement for your business. These online video editors are the simplest solution for your needs. Employing these tools will help you spread the word better and reach the right consumers at the right place.