The Crisis Center of Tampa Bay’s First Responder Hope Line and Florida Veterans Support Line teams are hosting a non-perishable food drive on Saturday, October 28th in honor of National First Responder Day and the 9th anniversary of the Florida Veterans Support Line.
What: Collecting non-perishable food items that will be donated to Crisis Center of Tampa Bay community partners to help people in need in our community.
When: Saturday, October 28th from 10:00am – 2:00pm.
Where: Crisis Center of Tampa Bay, One Crisis Center Plaza, Tampa, FL 33613
– Donations can be dropped off at the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay during the event time simply by pulling into the parking lot. Staff and volunteers will greet cars to assist in unloading donations.
– Metropolitan Ministries and the Children’s Home Network will receive the donated items.
– The OneBlood bus will be on-site for people in the community who would like to donate blood.
About the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
The mission of the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay is to ensure that no one in our community has to face crisis alone. The organization is the community’s gateway to help, hope, and healing, and is Tampa Bay’s elite provider of crisis and trauma services. The nonprofit agency offers a range of evidence based programs designed to meet community needs:
• Corbett Trauma Center (trauma counseling and sexual assault survivor services)
• Gateway Contact Center (suicide prevention, crisis intervention, and information and referral services)
• TransCare (911 basic life support ambulance service, behavioral health transport, basic and advanced life support interfacility transportation)
For more information about the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay, please visit www.crisiscenter.com
For more information about the Florida Veterans Support Line, please visit https://www.myflvet.com/
For more information about the First Responder Hope Line, please visit https://lasttoask.com/