SARASOTA, Fla. — Daiquiri Deck, an iconic bar and casual restaurant that delivers a quality experience, great times, good vibes and the best frozen daiquiris around, recently unveiled sponsorship opportunities for its first annual Birdie for the Birdies Putt Putt Tournament.
Taking place on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2023, 100 percent of event proceeds will directly benefit Wildlife Inc. Education & Rehabilitation Center, a nonprofit that has served the community for several decades through raising awareness and rehabilitating over 3,000 wild animals each year. The putt putt tournament will be held at The Fish Hole, located at 115 Bridge St. in Bradenton, Florida, and in close proximity to Daiquiri Deck’s Bradenton Beach location.
General admission is $50 and includes a round of golf for one individual, a brunch buffet, beverages and access to the after-party. VIP admission is $75 and includes a round of golf for one individual, a brunch buffet, VIP beverages and access to the after-party. Participants may take part in brunch only, including alcohol, for $35.
Players will be split into two groups, with group one checking in at 9 a.m. and starting at 10 a.m., and group two checking in at 10:30 a.m. and starting at 11:30 a.m. An after-party will follow the tournament with live music, entertainment, raffle and silent auction, prizes and more.
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are available for the event. Sponsorships include:
● Hall of Famer – $5,000
○ Includes brunch and entry for four people, eight mulligans, eight raffle tickets, VIP access, one banner at the registration table, one banner at the after-party, emcee recognition and four Tervis tumblers.
● Professional – $1,500
○ Includes brunch and entry for four people, six mulligans, six raffle tickets, VIP access, one banner on the course and four stainless steel tumblers.
● Semi-Pro – $1,000
○ Includes brunch and entry for four people, four mulligans, four raffle tickets, VIP access and two hole sponsorships.
● Caddy – $500
○ Includes brunch and entry for four people, two mulligans and VIP access.
● Spectator – $250
○ Includes two sponsorships.
● Ball Sponsor – Pricing varies.
To secure a sponsorship or register for tournament participation, visit the website. For more information, contact Michelle Smith, chief marketing officer at Daiquiri Deck.
About Daiquiri Deck
With five locations in Sarasota, Venice and Bradenton Beach, Daiquiri Deck is an iconic bar and casual restaurant that delivers a quality experience, great times, good vibes and the best frozen daiquiris around.
Since opening the first location in Siesta Key Village in 1993, Daiquiri Deck has grown to be a favorite among locals and a genuine treat for visitors. Over the years, the restaurant’s focus has continued to be providing customers with the best daiquiris and food in an atmosphere that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. For more information, visit DaiquiriDeck.com.