ST. PETERSBURG, Fla (October 5, 2023) – United Capital Funding Group LLC, a Florida-based factoring firm completed 9 transactions totaling $7.15 million in accounts receivable financing in Q3 of 2023.
Factoring deals include:
• $3,000,000 credit facility awarded to a California-based temporary staffing firm.
• $1,500,000 credit facility awarded to an Ohio-based temporary staffing firm.
• $1,000,000 credit facility awarded to an Arizona-based surgical instrument manufacturing company.
• $400,000 credit facility awarded to a New Jersey-based apparel manufacturing company.
• $350,000 credit facility awarded to a Florida-based management firm.
• $300,000 credit facility awarded to an Illinois-based marketing firm.
• $250,000 credit facility awarded to an Ohio-based security guard company.
• $200,000 credit facility awarded to a Texas-based temporary staffing company.
• $150,000 credit facility awarded to a California-based janitorial company.
For more information about United Capital Funding and its invoice financing services, please visit www.ucfunding.com or call our office at (877) 894-8232.
About United Capital Funding Group, LLC.
United Capital Funding Group, LLC. (UCF), a subsidiary of Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company, is one of the nation’s leading providers of working capital finance to small and lower middle market companies, by successfully leveraging collateral due from major retailers, government agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
Since its founding in 1997, UCF has helped more than 1,000 businesses succeed by providing efficient accounts receivable management services and supporting its customers with a reliable source of funding for managed business and government receivables
UCF is headquartered in the Tampa Bay area and has additional offices in Nashville, Tenn., Chicago, Ill., Los Angeles, Calif., Charleston, S.C., and Columbus, Ohio. For more information, please visit our website at www.ucfunding.com.