“Pepper spray isn’t supposed to be nice” said David Happe, CEO of KinderGard.
KinderGard today released a Made in the USA pink purse version of the hottest pepper spray allowable under law under their Dragon’s Breath brand. Not only does the pepper spray feature an almost blistering 1.4 Major Capsaicinoids (considered police strength) but it also includes invisible ink to mark an assailant for later identification by police black light.
The pepper spray is first available only from KinderGard.com, but eventually will be on Amazon and at other select retailers nationwide in 2024.
Key features :
- 10% OC (pepper extract)
- 100% made in the USA
- 1.4 Major Capsaicinoids – hottest allowable by law
- 3,000,000 Scoville Heat Unit extract
- Invisible Ink (UltraViolet UV Dye) to mark your assailant so the police can identify them later with a black light
- Belt Clip so you can wear it if you want
- Swift Detachable Key Chain
- Safety twist lock prevents accidental firing
- Barbie Pink case with textured finger grip (soft pink)
- Sustainable packaging, ships without plastic PVC landfill packaging
- 10 foot range, with continuous ballistic stream. Forget how many “bursts” it has because we want you to dump the whole can on his face.
For additional information, please check out the product listing at KinderGard.com