Sarasota, FL — Newly founded Solutions Maven Consulting is an interim practice management firm which leads healthcare practice owners, physicians, and administrators in structuring and managing their practice efficiently and effectively. Through their wide range of services, the company assists leaders in putting the right team in place and streamlining their operations, so they can focus on patient care.
With 15+ years of experience in healthcare, CEO Toni Durrance recognized the need for her services as she saw colleagues struggling with managing their practice. Throughout her career, her experience includes hospital outpatient clinic settings, corporate, and private practice. “A good practice manager is a vital piece in managing your practice effectively,” Durrance shared.
Durrance is adept at identifying the gaps in processes and building solutions in their place. Her experience in healthcare administration overseeing practices with multiple locations and 40+ team members lends to her abilities as a consultant. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration from Montana State University and a Master’s degree in Health Administration from the University of Central Florida.
The company’s project-based services include:
• People Management: develop policies and procedures, implement structure and accountability, recruiting, onboarding, and offboarding.
• Finance Management: create and implement budget, manage A/P and A/R, reduce overhead expenses, implement monthly reporting, increasing profitability.
• Revenue Cycle Management: review and give recommendations on billing process and improve collection percentages.
• Operations + Process Improvement Management: streamline processes, assist in facilitating change, ensure regulatory compliance.
• Expansion + Practice Start-Ups: assist in facilitating expanding into a new space, equipment needs, regulatory and compliance, IT and staffing needs.
“Our unbiased recommendations are based on experience to help practices improve and get past their pain points,” Durrance shared. “We can put a system in place to improve the patient experience which is a big differentiator in today’s competitive healthcare arena,” she added.
Solutions Maven Consulting assists healthcare practice leaders in structuring and managing their practice efficiently and effectively. From operations and project management to financials and staffing, they implement polished processes and execute purposeful strategies to ultimately find success for their clients’ business, team, and patients alike. Solutions Maven Consulting serves Sarasota, Manatee, Lee, and Charlotte Counties and beyond. Visit https://www.thesolutionsmaven.com/ for more information.