WHO: Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar; Fenway Hotel and its signature restaurant, HEW Parlor & Chophouse;The Karol Hotel and its signature restaurant, K Club Bar & Bistro
WHAT: Three of the area’s most popular hotels are offering brunch specials for Mother’s Day. Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel, Fenway Hotel in Dunedin, and The Karol Hotel in Clearwater have all created special Mother’s Day menus available at their signature restaurants.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar at the Epicurean Hotel is offering four featured menu items in addition to their regular brunch menu on Mother’s Day:
- Belgian Waffle Benedict ($16) – Tasso Ham & Maple Bourbon Hollandaise
- Lobster & Shrimp Omelet ($28) – Spinach, Gruyere Cheese & Confit Tomato
- Hummus Toast ($13) – Avocado, Sun Dried Tomato, Cucumber & Feta
- Coffee-Almond Tart ($14) – Espresso Sauce & Coffee Ice Cream
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar will be open forMother’s Day brunch offering favorites from the regular menu in addition to brunch specials. To start the day off right, join Mom for Bend, Bubbles & Brunch poolside yoga taking place Sunday, May 14 from 10 to 11 a.m. The class ends with a complimentary glass of champagne. Tickets can be purchased online for $25. For Moms that are as good as gold, Spa Evangeline is offering a special Mother’s Day treatment menu featuring a She Deserves It Rescue Massage, Her Mom-ent to Shine Facial and the Hands Down, You’re Her Favorite Manicure and Pedicure. Those purchasing a $125 gift card throughout the month of May will receive a $25 spa credit for a future visit. For more information or to reserve, visit Spa Evangeline.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse at the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin is offering a Mother’s Day Family-Style Brunch. For just $75 per adult, $25 for children ages 6-13 and complimentary for children under 6, the brunch includes:
- Amuse: Smoked PEI Mussels
- Salad: Sweet Baby Greens with Strawberries, Chevre, Candied Pecans, Roasted Asparagus Tips and Pepitas in a Tangy Citrus Vinaigrette
- Main Course: Picante Steak with Molasses Jus; Roasted Cornish Hen with Sherry Gastrique and Florida Seafood Blintz with Sauce Américaine
- Family-Style Sides: Pommes Anna; Sugar Cane Glazed Heirloom Carrots; Corn Salsa; Smoked Corn Bread and Whipped Golden Yukon
- Dessert: Coconut Panna Cotta, Flourless Chocolate Tarte and Bourbon Pecan Pie
K Club Bar & Bistro at The Karol Hotel in Clearwater is offering a Mother’s Day Brunch buffetfor just $49 per person, $25 per child ages 5-12 and complimentary for under 5. The buffet includes:
• Breakfast Classics – Scrambled Eggs & Egg Whites; Breakfast Potato Hash; Smoked Salmon Platter; Applewood Smoked Bacon and Chicken & Apple Sausage
• Seafood Tower – Jumbo Shrimp with Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce; West Coast & East Coast Oysters; Oysters on the Half Shell & Accoutrements, including Watermelon Granita & Mignonette
• Carving Station – Rosemary & Dijon Glazed Pork Loin with Cornbread & Bacon Stuffing and Garlic & Herb Crusted Tri Tip Sirloin with Horseradish Cream Sauce & French Onion Jus
• Sides – Assorted Breakfast Breads & Pastries;Fruit & Berries Display; Dauphinoise Potatoes;Grilled Asparagus; Sweet Chili Glazed Baby Carrots and Deviled Eggs
• Trio Cheesecake Station – Blueberry White Chocolate Cobbler; Passionfruit & Mango and Triple Chocolate
Also included in the price of the buffet are three a la carte items from the kitchen – Crab Benedict, Chicken & Waffles and a Two-Egg Omelet with choice of ingredients.
WHEN: Sunday, May 14 (times vary by location)
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) – Brunch 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – Brunch 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – Brunch 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
WHERE: Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) – 1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa, Florida
Complimentary valet parking until 7 p.m., $5 following
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – 453 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin, Florida
Complimentary valet parking
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – 2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, Florida
HOW: Reservations are recommended.
- Epicurean Hotel: via OpenTable or call (813) 999-8726
- Fenway Hotel: via OpenTable or call (727) 683-5980
- The Karol Hotel: via OpenTable or call (727) 273-7850
For more information, please visit Epicurean Hotel,Fenway Hotel, and The Karol Hotel.