COLLEGE HOOPS FESTIVITIES
Walk-On’s is the best place to watch all the hoop madness while enjoying mouthwatering authentic, Americana and Louisiana cuisine, exceptional service and a welcoming sports atmosphere, plus:
• More than 80 TVs, hand-crafted food, 44+ beers on tap, patio seating and Pop-A-Shot basketball games for guests to take their best shot
• Bud Light Underdog Bracket challenge – – easiest bracket ever! Just scan QR code in Walk-On’s and pick a live game for a chance to win up to $10 per day
• Family-friendly casual dining destination offering the Taste of Louisiana plus fan favorites, such as juicy burgers and fresh salads
• A prime game-day environment perfect for everyone
• Check your local Wesley Chapel and Midtown Facebook pages below for Bud Light promotions and swag giveaway dates
March 16 – April 3
Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux Wesley Chapel
25372 Sierra Center Blvd across from the Tampa Premium Outlets
Walk-On’s Sports Bistreaux Tampa
1140 Gramercy Lane in Midtown Tampa
● At Walk-On’s, each dish is made from scratch, using fresh ingredients to bring its mouthwatering Americana and Louisiana cuisine to life. The diverse menu features unique twists on game-day staples and upscale takes on Louisiana mainstays, such as Crawfish Étouffée, Duck & Andouille Gumbo and Doughnut Bread Pudding.
● Fans will enjoy a game day experience like no other with over 84 TVs, patio seating, 44 beers on tap – one of the most in the area with many from local breweries – and game areas to take their best shot.
● Based in Baton Rouge, Walk-On’s was founded in 2003 by Brandon Landry, a former walk-on basketball player at LSU. The concept leans on the true spirit of a walk-on to build a winning culture.
Walking Tall Brands