TAMPA, FL – CareerSource Tampa Bay (CSTB) is hosting an in-person Hiring Event dedicated to employing job seekers on Thursday, March 23rd, 2023, from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. at James A. Haley VA Hospital.
Jobseekers can sign up for the event at https://careersourcetampabay.com/event/james-a-haley-veterans-hospital-job-fair/.
CSTB will be providing jobseekers with multiple professional career opportunities. Positions will be available throughout a wide range of businesses, including:
• Honeywell – Assemblers, Production Planner, Engineering Support Specialist, Test Technicians, Program Manager, Project Manager ($29k and up)
• Woodies Wash Shack – Crew Members, General Manager, Assistant Manager
• Spectrum – Network Engineer, Account Executive, Human Resource Manager, Customer Service Representative ($18 per hour and up)
• Heritage Insurance – Claims Examiner, Commercial Claims Examiner, Customer Service Representative ($29k -$40k to start)
• Acousti – Acoustical Ceiling Apprentice, Acoustic Tile Installer, Acoustical Ceiling Foreman, Acoustical Ceiling Helper ($14
• USF – Law Enforcement Officer Trainee, Administrative Specialist, Mobile Health Unit Driver, plus many more! ($35k and up)
• Helmets to Hardhats – Construction Apprenticeships
• Lambert Cable Splicing – Laborer, Foreman, Warehouse Associate, ($17 – $22 per hour)
“We are excited to partner with the O.N.E Vocational Rehabilitation program and James A. Haley Veteran’s Hospital to help connect Veterans to employers hiring in the area”, says Mario Rodriquez, CSTB Business Development Manager. “Veterans bring many transferable skills to the table, and we are happy to help connect them to the next phase of their career.”
“The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Service – O.N.E. Vocational Rehabilitation program values the collaboration with Career Source Tampa Bay. The mutual mission, goal, and vision to open access and opportunity for Veterans to find suitable and meaningful employment is recognized through the pursuit to build this event, says Alyssa Scott, Supervisor, PMRS – O.N.E. Vocational Rehabilitation.”
Job Seekers should bring the following:
• A resume
• Dress for a potential interview
• Any supporting documents to get hired on the same day.
Job seekers can go to our website for updates at: https://careersourcetampabay.com/event/james-a-haley-veterans-hospital-job-fair/.
Download the flyer for this event here: https://careersourcetampabay.com/wp-content/uploads/James-A.-Haley-Veterans-Hospital-Job-Fair-on-March-23rd-2023.pdf
For more information, Contact Mario Rodriquez at (813) 397-2029 or by email email@example.com.
About CareerSource Tampa Bay
Programs and initiatives are sponsored by CareerSource Tampa Bay and the State of Florida, Department of Economic Opportunity, and fully supported by the U.S. Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Agriculture as part of awards totaling $26,386,241.
CareerSource Tampa Bay works with businesses and candidates to leverage their training, retraining, and competitive opportunities in the workforce. CareerSource Tampa Bay provided 173,319 services to 37,054 active Wagner-Peyser individuals during the program year 2019-2020. CareerSource Tampa Bay, with our five career centers, is the single largest source of job candidates in the region, from entry-level to executive-level candidates. We work closely with all Veterans.
Businesses can access CareerSource’s wide range of services, including recruiting, training for new and existing employees, targeted hiring events, and retention support strategies. All resources and services are provided at no cost to both businesses and job candidates. Programs funded through CareerSource Tampa Bay are equal opportunity programs with auxiliary aids and services available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Persons using TTY/TTD equipment use Florida Relay Service 711. A proud partner of the American Job Center network, to learn more, visit www.careersourcetampabay.com.