SARASOTA, FL (February 24, 2023)—Gulfside Wealth, an independent investment advisory affiliated with Gulfside Bank, is hosting their second-annual Women’s Summit on International Women’s Day in conjunction with the Women in Leadership & Philanthropy USF and the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee Campus.
“We are so excited to host this event again this year,” says Beth Green, Senior Vice President, and Private Banking Director at of Gulfside Bank. “Connecting with other successful women, building relationships, and guiding them along the path to their financial future has been a passion of mine throughout my career.”
Scheduled from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on March 8, 2023, the Women’s Summit will begin with a networking breakfast followed by an exciting slate of speakers, panelists, and guests, including:
- Marrie Neumer, CFRE, Associate Vice President, University Advancement, USF Sarasota-Manatee
- Brooke Bennett, Olympic Gold Medalist and Entrepreneur
- Shantel Norman, Influencer, Entrepreneur, and Entertainer
- Brandee Daly, CEO, Knight Swan
- Lisa Penney, Professor of Management, Neuroscience Researcher
- Vickie Cleaves, Founder, Totally Nuts Almond Mylk
The event will take place in the Selby Auditorium at the USF Sarasota-Manatee Campus. For more information about the 2023 Women’s Summit and to register online, please visit www.gulfisdewealth.com/events.