On this souped-up Saturday, Potbelly shops are offering a free cup of Potbelly’s beloved soup, chili, or mac & cheese to Perks members only. The offer will be available to any Perks member who places an order for an entrée online, through the Potbelly app or in shop when you scan the Perk. Soup-er fans are often seen dipping their sandwiches in the soup for an extra tasty bite.
The “Comfort in a Cup” offerings include:
• Broccoli Cheddar Soup: Creamy cheese soup with tender pieces of broccoli and carrots.
• Chicken Pot Pie: Tender, slow-roasted chicken breast and veggies topped with crumbles of fresh-baked pie crust.
• Garden Vegetable Soup: Beans, carrots, celery, corn, mushrooms, onions, peppers, potatoes and zucchini in a light tomato broth.
• Loaded Baked Potato: Hearty potato soup with bacon, cheddar cheese and green onion.
• Chili: Hearty beef chili with kidney beans, bell peppers and onions.
• Mac & Cheese: Creamy, three cheese mac.
The promotion is available to Perks members who order online, through the Potbelly app or in shop when you scan the perk. The Perk will automatically be dropped into members’ accounts on Feb. 4.
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 4
WHERE: All Potbelly locations
WHO: Potbelly Perks members
MEDIA CONTACT: Katie Gibbons, firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-897-7478.
For more information on Potbelly, visit www.potbelly.com. Fans can redeem the soup promotion on Saturday, Feb. 4 by ordering online at www.potbelly.com/order or through the app, available through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. To sign up for the Potbelly Perks reward program, visit www.potbelly.com/perks.
Potbelly Corporation is a neighborhood sandwich concept that has been feeding customers’ smiles with warm, toasty sandwiches, signature salads, hand-dipped shakes and other fresh menu items, customized just the way customers want them, for more than 40 years. Potbelly promises Fresh, Fast & Friendly service in an environment that reflects the local neighborhood. Since opening its first shop in Chicago in 1977, Potbelly has expanded to neighborhoods across the country, with more than 400 company-owned shops in the United States. Additionally, Potbelly franchisees operate over 40 shops in the United States. For more information, please visit our website at www.potbelly.com.