WHO: Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar; Fenway Hotel and its signature restaurant, HEW Parlor & Chophouse;The Karol Hotel and its signature restaurant, K Club Bar & Bistro.
WHAT: Three of the area’s most popular hotels are offering romantic options for Valentine’s Day weekend. Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel, Fenway Hotel in Dunedin, and The Karol Hotel in Clearwater have all created special Valentine’s Day menus available at their signature restaurants.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar at Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel is presenting four curated menu items to celebrate the Valentine’s Day holiday. The specials are available Friday, Feb. 10 through Tuesday, Feb. 14 in addition to their regular dinner menu. Selections include:
• Baked Brie En Croute – Gooseberry Marmalade, Rosemary Almonds and Grilled Sourdough
• Horseradish Crusted Sturgeon – Crab Potato Hash, Caramelized Onion, Spinach and Caviar Crème Fraiche
• 20 oz. Dry Aged Delmonico for Two – Ruffled Potato Gratin, Wild Mushrooms, Caulini and Porcini Bernaise
• Mini Red Velvet Cake for Two
Special rosé wine and festive cocktail features will also be available throughout the weekend. The Epicurean Theatre is offering a variety of classes perfect for couples or a Galentine’s Day group including the Vineyard 29 Winner Dinner (Feb. 9), Painting & Vino (Feb. 11) and Bend, Bubbles & Brunch (Feb. 12). For more information on these and other events, please visit Epicurean’s events calendar.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse at the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin is offering a romantic four-course prix fixe menu on Tuesday, Feb. 14 in addition to its full menu (HEW will be closed on Sunday, Feb. 12.) The cost is $95 per person and includes:
• First Course – Vichyssoise Soup
• Second Course – Citrus & Escarole Salad
• Third Course – Choice of: Pistachio Apricot Stuffed Pheasant or 6oz Filet & Maine Lobster Claw
• Dessert – Raspberry Chocolate Terrine
Fenway Hotel is also offering Valentine’s Day Tea on February 5 and 12 for only $40 per person. The menu includes White Chocolate Cranberry Scones, Chicken Salad Profiteroles, Strawberry and Chocolate Macaroons and more! Tickets can be purchased online here.
The Karol Hotel in Pinellas County is offering afour-course prix fixe dinner at K Club Bar & Bistrofor just $75 per person, available Tuesday, Feb. 14. Cost for children ages 4-12 is $35. The dinner includes:
• Amuse – Oyster Fire Roasted Jalapeño, Compressed Watermelon, Cilantro Gel, Pomegranate Vinaigrette, Scallion, Caviar
• First Course – Asparagus Bisque or Field Greens Salad
• Second Course – Choice of 14oz Bone-In NY Strip; Lobster & Prawn Newburg; Impossible Chorizo Falafel or Blackberry Elderflower Glazed Chicken Breast
• Dessert – Red Velvet Cake
The Karol Hotel: Tuesday, Feb. 14 from 5 to 10 p.m.
Fenway Hotel: 453 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin, Florida (complimentary valet parking)
The Karol Hotel: 2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, Florida (complimentary self-parking)
HOW: Reservations are recommended for each property.
Epicurean Hotel: via OpenTable or call (813) 999-8726
Fenway Hotel: via OpenTable or call (727) 683-5990