ST. PETERSBURG, Fla (January 4, 2023) – United Capital Funding Group LLC, a Florida-based factoring firm completed ten transactions totaling $17.56 million in accounts receivable financing in Q4 of 2022.
“Small businesses are the lifeblood of the U.S. economy: they create most net new jobs and drive U.S. innovation and competitiveness. As we close 2022 and start 2023, I’m incredibly pleased about our new business momentum by helping so many small businesses located throughout the country with an alternative source of financing when it’s most needed,” said Nicholas Pittas, National Sales Manager of United Capital Funding.
Factoring deals include:
• $6,000,000 credit facility awarded to a New York-based logistic solutions company.
• $5,000,000 credit facility awarded to a North Carolina-based pharmaceutical company that specializes in women’s wellness.
• $4,500,000 credit facility awarded to a Tennessee-based utility contractor.
• $750,000 credit facility awarded to a North Carolina-based temporary staffing company.
• $350,000 credit facility awarded to an Ohio-based temporary staffing company.
• $350,000 credit facility awarded to a Florida- based temporary staffing company.
• $250,000 credit facility awarded to a Florida-based government contractor.
• $160,000 credit facility awarded to a Tennessee-based temporary staffing company.
• $150,000 credit facility awarded to a Texas-based temporary staffing company.
• $50,000 credit facility awarded to a Connecticut-based management consulting services company.
For more information about United Capital Funding and its invoice financing services, please visit www.ucfunding.com or call our office at (877) 894-8232.
About United Capital Funding Group, LLC.
United Capital Funding Group, LLC. (UCF), a subsidiary of Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company, is one of the nation’s leading providers of working capital finance to small and lower middle market companies, by successfully leveraging collateral due from major retailers, government agencies, and Fortune 500 companies.
Since its founding in 1997, UCF has helped more than 1,000 businesses succeed by providing efficient accounts receivable management services and supporting its customers with a reliable source of funding for managed business and government receivables
UCF is headquartered in the Tampa Bay area and has additional offices in Nashville, Tenn., Chicago, Ill., Los Angeles, Calif., Charleston, S.C., and Columbus, Ohio. For more information, please visit our website at www.ucfunding.com.