You’ve been thinking about taking a vacation, but you’re not sure where to go. It’s no secret that vacations can cost a lot of money, so it’s important to make sure they are worth the investment. One way to do this is by choosing the Canadian train. A Canadian train will give you access to amazing destinations like Toronto and Vancouver, all within one trip.
- The Canadian – between Vancouver, Jasper, and Toronto – is considered one of the world’s greatest train journeys:
The route between Vancouver, Jasper, and Toronto is considered to be one of the greatest in terms of scenic beauty and historical significance. The trip on this train allows you to see some of Canada’s most beautiful landscapes: from forests to snow-covered peaks and shimmering lakes; from glaciers to towering mountains. On board, there are two classes available: Sleeper Plus Class (sleeper cars) or Prestige Class (first class). Both have their advantages and both provide you with access to different amenities. The train makes stops in Jasper, Edmonton and Saskatoon before arriving at the final stop in Toronto. You can arrange a stopover in Jasper to explore nearby Banff, Lake Lousie and Calgary. If you want to experience a Canadian adventure on this trip, book your tickets today.
- There’s no better place to sit back, relax and enjoy the ever-changing scenery than in a Prestige Class window seat:
- You can sit back and relax.
- You’ll be able to enjoy the scenery, watch the landscape change as you travel through Canada’s majestic cities and towns, take in our beautiful national parks and forests, or just relax on your private deck.
- See wildlife such as moose, deer, and bears roaming around.
- Watch clouds roll by above you as they pass over mountains or through valleys – this is one of the best parts about train travel.
- With big picture windows throughout the train, you’ll have the best view of Canada’s scenic beauty:
When you’re on the Canadian train trip, you’ll have the best view of Canada’s spectacular landscapes from the comfort of your seat. With big picture windows throughout the train, you’ll be able to see everything from the comfort of your bed—and even choose whether or not to eat in your room or out in the dining car. Rail travel is a great way to get an intimate look at Canada’s natural beauty. And with the dining car, you won’t have to miss out on any of it.
- Free meals in the dining car and free beverages with your lunch and dinner:
In Prestige class, you will be served a sumptuous five-course meal in the dining car, which includes different beverages with lunch and dinner. The menu varies according to the season but always includes fresh local produce from your destination. You can choose whether or not you want to eat in the elegant dining room or if you prefer to have your meals delivered straight into your room by one of our experienced chefs. If there’s something on the menu that catches your eye but isn’t quite what you’re looking for today, contact any experienced person to accommodate any special request.
Train travel is a great way to see the country and get off the beaten path. You can take your time, plan Canadian train vacations, and explore new places, relax in a comfortable cabin or sit back and enjoy the scenery and listen to the sounds of nature. The possibilities are endless.