- The new free-standing location with drive-thru service opened on Mon., Dec. 12, 2022.
- Aussie Grill is located at 14777 N. Dale Mabry Highway and is open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily for dine-in, drive-thru, online ordering and pick-up. Delivery is also available through Grubhub, DoorDash, and Uber Eats.
- There were nearly 150 people in line waiting to get into Aussie Grill on opening day to win “A Taste of Aussie Grill for a Year.”
- The first 100 guests on Dec. 12 received a certificate book containing $10 a week for 52 consecutive weeks.
Inspired by the bold flavors of Outback Steakhouse®, Aussie Grill is redefining the possibilities of fast-casual dining with a chef-driven menu of unmatched quality burgers, chicken, salads and more that are scratch-made and prepared incredibly fast. Where else can you get a perfectly cooked steak in under 5 minutes from a drive-thru?Part of the Bloomin’ Brands Inc. (BBI) global portfolio of award-winning restaurant concepts, Aussie Grill first opened internationally in January 2019 and has expanded to include several U.S. locations.
- More about Suk Singh: Suk Singh was named President of Aussie Grill in 2019 after serving as Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer – International and Franchising for Bloomin’ Brands. As President of Aussie Grill, Suk is responsible for the strategic growth, positioning, operations, and profitability of the company’s only fast-casual brand. In addition, Suk provides leadership for international franchising. Bloomin’ Brands International operates more than 250 restaurants in 19 countries and territories.
- More about Glen Helton: Glen has years of experience and a vast knowledge of the restaurant industry, joining the Aussie Grill team as a consultant in early 2022. He was quickly identified as the right leader to oversee Aussie Grill operations as a permanent member of the Leadership Team, charged with taking the brand from feasibility to a profitable growth plan.
- More about Chef Efrem Cutler: Chef Efrem Cutler is the Vice President of Research & Development for Bloomin’ Brands Inc. (BBI), Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Outback Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, and Aussie Grill Inspired by Outback. With nearly four decades in the industry, Chef Cutler is the mastermind behind all Aussie Grill’s favorites. He holds a degree from Baltimore International Culinary College, where he graduated on the dean’s list with honors.