WHO: Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar; Fenway Hotel and its signature restaurant, HEW Parlor & Chophouse;and The Karol Hotel and its signature restaurant, K Club Bar & Bistro.
WHAT: Three of the area’s most popular hotels are offering dinner specials for Thanksgiving Day. Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel, Fenway Hotel in Dunedin, and The Karol Hotel in Clearwater have all created special holiday menus available at their signature restaurants.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar at Epicurean Hotel is hosting a special Thanksgiving three-course prix-fixe dinner. The price is $75 for adults and $40 for children under 12. An a la carte children’s menu will also be available. The dinner includes:
- Bread Service: Sourdough Rolls, Whipped Butter, Élevage Butter, Honey
- Choice of One Starter: Shrimp Cocktail with Passion Fruit Cocktail Sauce and Pickled Chili; Pork Belly with Quince, Parsnip, Toasted Pecan, and Bourbon Glaze; Braised Fig Salad (VG/GF) with Goat Cheese, Bitter Greens, Pickled Squash and Toasted Pumpkin Seed Vinaigrette; or Truffled Mushroom Bisque
with Truffle, Marinated Mushroom, and Sourdough Crouton
- Choice of One Entrée: Roasted Chilean Seabass with Charred Brussels Sprouts, Rainbow Carrots, Caramelized Pearl Onions, and Sunchoke; Maple Brine Turkey Roulade with Cornbread Stuffing, String Bean Almondine, and Turkey Sausage Gravy; Braised Short Rib with Purple Sweet Potato, Bacon Collard Greens, and Port Wine Jus; or Butter Nut Squash Casserole (VG/GF) with Root Vegetable Hash, Cranberry, White Bean, and Cognac
- Choice of One Dessert: Flourless Chocolate Brownie with White Chocolate Mousse and Hot Fudge; Cranberry Almond Tart with Cinnamon Ice Cream;
Pumpkin Pie with Epicurean Barrel Four Roses Bourbon Whipped Cream and Graham Cracker Crust; Spiced Apple Cobbler with Chestnut Streusel and Vanilla Ice Cream; or Peanut Butter- Brownie Ice Cream (VG/GF) with Macerated Quince and Amarena Cherries
HEW Parlor & Chophouse at Fenway Hotel in Dunedin is offering a Thanksgiving Day Family-Style Feast. Costing $75 per adult, $25 for children 6-13, and complimentary for children 5 and under. The feast includes:
- Amuse Bouche: Butternut Squash Soup
- First Course: Fenway Signature House Salad with Champagne Lentil Vinaigrette andAssorted Artisanal Rolls with Pumpkin Spiced Butter
- Main Course: House Smoked Prime Rib, Honey Brined Roast Turkey and Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roulade
- Sides: Chef’s Homemade Stuffing, Butter Braised Yam, Smashed Potatoes, Honey Glazed Brussels, and Haricots Verts with Mushrooms
- Dessert: Spiced Praline Bread Pudding with Pecan Caramel, Apple Galette with Cinnamon Ice Cream and Sweet Potato Cake with Marshmallow Icing
K Club Bar & Bistro at The Karol Hotel in Clearwater is offering a buffet-style Thanksgiving Feast. The cost is $65 for adults, $25 for children 5-12, and complimentary for children under 5. The menu includes:
- Salad Bar: Romaine & Iceberg Mix, Romaine & Fried Kale Mix, Spinach & Arugula Mix, Mozzarella, Bleu Cheese, Goat & Feta Cheese, Grape Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onions, Shaved Heirloom Carrots, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Roasted Beets, Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette, and Bleu Cheese, Buttermilk Ranch, and Green Goddess Dressings
- Dinner Rolls & Warmed Biscuits
- Turkey Trio Carving Station: Pesto-Rubbed Turkey Breast, Cajun BBQ Spiced Turkey Breast, Traditional Roasted Whole Turkey
- Stuffed Pork Loin Carving Station: Boursin & Spinach Stuffed, Cherry Demi-Glace
- Mashed Potato Bar: Smashed Redskin Potatoes, Pommes Purée, Bacon, Corn, Roasted Broccoli, Cheddar Cheese, Cheese Sauce, Red Onion, Sour Cream, Scallion, Whipped Butter, Turkey Gravy, Beef Gravy
- Savory Side Items: Butternut Squash Bisque, Cranberry Sauce, Black Eyed Peas, Collard Greens, Green Bean Casserole with Fried Onions, Fried Green Beans with Smoked Ranch Sauce, Candied Yams with Brûléed Marshmallow Fluff & Candied Pecans, Andouille Cornbread Stuffing, Traditional Stuffing, Honey Mustard Glazed Carrots
- Build Your Own Pie Station: Selection of Pumpkin, Pecan, Apple, Cherry and Chocolate Cream Pies, Vanilla Ice Cream and Multiple Toppings Including Raspberry Sauce, Chocolate Sauce, Warmed Caramel Sauce, Whipped Cream, Peanut Butter Whipped Cream, Graham Cracker Streusel, Fresh Berries
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) – 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
WHERE: Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) –1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa
Complimentary valet parking until 7 p.m., $5 following
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – 453 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin
Complimentary valet parking
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – 2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater
HOW: Reservations are recommended.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) – via OpenTable or call (813) 999-8726
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – via OpenTable or call (727) 683-5990
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – via OpenTable or call (727) 273-8760