WHO: OCC Road House & Museum, the massive restaurant, entertainment venue and museum, and official Orange Country Choppers headquarters, and Bert’s Barracuda, one of the top-performing Harley-Davidson dealerships in the nation
WHAT: OCC Road House and Bert’s Barracuda will host the fifth annual St. Pete BikeFest, a rumbling, rolling four-day celebration of motorcycles and live music. This year’s BikeFest will include a bike show, charity ride, vendor expo, and non-stop entertainment, plus all-new events at two official outposts.
· Concerts – More than 12 national and regional acts will perform on two stages throughout the weekend, with nightly headline acts that includeBlack Stone Cherry with special guests The Georgia Thunderbolts (Thursday, Nov. 17); chart-topping country act Craig Morgan with special guest Tim Montana (Friday, Nov. 18); and rockersScott Stapp of Creed with special guest David Cook (Saturday, Nov. 19). There will also be daily live music from regional favorites on three alternating stages Thursday through Sunday until 6 p.m. The afternoon concerts are complimentary, while the evening headliner concerts are ticketed.
· Bike Show – Presented by Full Throttle Magazine, the Full Throttle 15 Class bike show featuring more than 100 cycles takes place at OCC Road House (Saturday, Nov. 19), starting at 11 a.m.
· Charity Ride – Paul Teutul Sr. of Orange County Choppers will lead a charity ride from OCC Road House over the Sunshine Skyway Bridge (Sunday, Nov. 20). The ride is open to the public with kickstands up at 9 a.m.
· Vendors Row – Dozens of vendors will be showcasing the latest bike gear, clothing and accessories at OCC Road House (Thursday-Sunday).
New this year, BikeFest has added two official outpost locations featuring vendors, music, activities, and entertainment for all:
· England Brothers Park – The Great American Vendor Expo & Family Extravaganza will take place 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at England Brothers Park (5010 Dave McKay Way, Pinellas Park, Florida). The event includes a car show on Saturday at 11 am. and a bike show on Sunday at 11 am.
· Madeira Way – The fun continues on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Madeira Way with a BikeFest street party hosted by Saltwater Hippie Beach Bar (15042 Madeira Way, Madeira Beach, Florida).
St. Pete BikeFest has partnered with RumFish Beach Resort – a TradeWinds Resort, Cambria Hotel, and the Hampton Inn-Ulmerton Road to offer festival goers special rates and packages.
WHEN: Nov. 17-20, 2022
WHERE: OCC Road House & Museum (10575 49th Street North, Clearwater, Florida)
Onsite parking is for motorcycles only, with very limited car parking available in the grass lot next door and on the south end of the campus.
Ride sharing is strongly encouraged.
COST: The St. Pete BikeFest is free and open to the public, but nightly headliner concerts are ticketed. All tickets options are for standing room only; no seating. Pricing options include the following:
- General Admission: $15 one-day ticket includes ticket to concert(s)
- VIP: $50 one-day ticket includes ticket to concert(s) in the VIP area, air-conditioned restrooms, and a dedicated bar.
- Super VIP: $100 one-day ticket includes ticket to concert(s) in the SVIP area (pit section in front of the stage), air-conditioned restrooms, and a dedicated bar for the headlining acts.
INFO: For additional information, go to StPeteBikeFest.comor call (727) 231-1510.