ST. PETERSBURG, Fla (October 17, 2022) – United Capital Funding Group LLC, a Florida-based factoring firm completed 12 transactions totaling $10 million in accounts receivable financing in Q3 of 2022. The firm is a wholly owned subsidiary of Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company, an FDIC-insured bank based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
“As we continue to expand our presence in these industries, our goal continues to focus on the long-term financial success of these businesses,” said Nicholas Pittas, National Sales Manager of United Capital Funding.
Factoring deals include:
• $3,000,000 credit facility awarded to a Tennessee-based packaging manufacturing company.
• $1,500,000 credit facility awarded to a New Hampshire-based hazardous waste treatment and disposal company.
• $1,000,000 credit facility award to an Arkansas-based medical staffing firm.
• $500,000 credit facility awarded to an Ohio-based detergent manufacturing company.
• $500,000 credit facility awarded to a New York-based communication line construction company.
• $300,000 credit facility awarded to a New Jersey-based telecommunications services company.
• $250,000 credit facility award to a Georgia-based temporary staffing company.
• $150,000 credit facility awarded to a California-based temporary staffing company.
• $150,000 credit facility awarded to a Maryland-based temporary staffing company.
• $100,000 credit facility awarded to a New Jersey-based security services company.
• $50,000 credit facility awarded to a New Hampshire-based computer system services company.
Also included in these transactions is a $2,500,000 credit facility awarded to a California-based sports equipment retailer. This transaction was negotiated as a debtor-in-possession (DIP) deal that allowed the business to stay in operation as it works out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy. With access to working capital and its increased liquidity, this business is executing its Plan of Reorganization and can maintain its longstanding relationship with its major retailer customer with the goal of returning to its pre-petitioned business volume.
For more information about United Capital Funding and its invoice financing services, please visit www.ucfunding.com or call our office at (877) 894-8232.
About United Capital Funding Group, LLC.
United Capital Funding Group, LLC. (UCF) is one of the nation’s leading providers of working capital finance, having successfully provided collateral from most Fortune 500 companies. For more than 20 years, UCF has offered professional B2B and B2G funding through accounts receivable financing, credit insurance coverage and efficient accounts receivable management. UCF has headquarters in Florida with offices in Tennessee, Illinois, South Carolina, and California. UCF is a subsidiary of Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Company, an FDIC-insured commercial bank. For more information, please visit our website at www.ucfunding.com.