Willa’s and sister café Willa’s Provisions are offering some fun, ongoing events and specials, including new to-go items perfect for football season, a week-long special to celebrate Rosh Hashanah and more. Please see below:
- Football Specials To-Go – Willa’s is kicking off football season with two new takeout-only items launching this Saturday, September 10: Buffalo Chicken Dip & Seasoned Tortilla Chips with pulled chicken, blue cheese, buffalo sauce, onion, cream cheese, cheddar & sour cream for $8 and Buffalo Chicken Wings (12) with ranch and carrot and celery sticks for $18. These fan-favorites, takeout-only items, available to order here, are perfect for enjoying on gameday. Those looking to order for larger groups can email email@example.com or call 813-519-4552.
- National Cheeseburger Day – Guests can stop by Willa’s every Big Willa Wednesday for Burger Night, featuring a new burger special, cheap beer and wine, and lots of frites! Ahead of National Cheeseburger Day (Sept 18), Willa’s is celebrating on September 14 during their Wednesday Burger Night. The restaurant’s burger night special will be a Frisco Melt with melted gruyere and cheddar, caramelized onions, comeback sauce & frites on a toasted brioche bun ($18).
- Rosh Hashanah Special – In honor of the holiday, guests can enjoy Latkes with gravlax, charred scallion creme fraiche & chives for $15 throughout the week of Sunday, September 25.
- Weekday Brunch – Willa’s is now serving weekday brunch every Wednesday through Friday from 11am-2pm, guests, in addition to weekend brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Guests can enjoy killer, fresh salads, huge sandwiches on fresh baked breads and classic brunch dishes like the Café Breakfast with two eggs, meat or avocado, potatoes or grits & pico de gallo on brioche, Croque Monsieur with gruyere, mornay & jambon de paris on sourdough and a Salmon Bagel Board with gravlax, whitefish salad, tomato, olives, onion, cornichons, caper berries & lemon. Plus, a selection of brunch cocktails like the House Bloody Mary with vodka, house mix, tomato & pickles, a Spicy Michelada with house hot sauce & lime, Rosé Sangria, Willa’s Famous Parsley Pepper Margarita or an ice-cold Monopolio top off the meal. See here for the full menu.
- Happy Hour – Willa’s Happy Hour is Wednesday through Sunday from 2-6pm and features refreshing deals, including $2 off snacks, $7 martinis, and $2 off all drinks on tap, including zero-proofers and house wines. Enjoy unique, made-in-house drinks, plus, savory snacks, including Focaccia with rosemary, roasted veggies & chimichurri for dipping, Potato Chips with house noochy seasoning, Cured Castelvetrano Olives with citrus, chili & fennel pollen, Toasted Almonds with marconas, citrus zest & fresh herbs and more. Happy Hour can be enjoyed throughout the restaurant and on Willa’s pet-friendly outside patio.
- Half-off Wine Sundays – Sunday night at Willa’s is the best night of the week! Guests enjoy 50% off every single bottle of wine, every single Sunday. Available by the glass and bottle – including half-bottles and magnums – the wine and spirit list at Willa’s is well-priced and ever-changing with a heavy focus on fun and approachable options for guests. Handpicked by the bar team, the list showcases about 70 bottles from small producers of organic, biodynamic and natural wines.
- Industry Sundays at Willa’s and Provisions – Every Sunday is Industry Night at Willa’s and Willa’s Provisions. Industry members are invited to grab a drink, mingle and enjoy 50% off food at Willa’s and on-the-house snack at Willa’s Provisions, including marcona almonds, castelvetrano olives and noochy potato chips. Proof of industry employment is required.
- Live Music Series at Willa’s Provisions – In collaboration with The Book Music Bureau, Willa’s Provisions hosts local music acts every other Thursday. Guests can enjoy an ideal night with dinner at Willa’s and a show and cocktails next door at Willa’s Provisions. Stay in touch for updates via their Instagram at @willasprovisions.
Willa’s – Opened in 2021 by Tampa natives Nate Siegel (Formerly of NYC’s Keith McNally Restaurant Group & Tampa’s Mise En Place) and Merrin Jenkins (Formerly of The Akilah Institute, Tampa Museum of Art & New York University), Willa’s is an everyday neighborhood restaurant and bar set inside a century-old industrial warehouse in West Tampa/North Hyde Park, serving a classic American menu with French influences from Executive Chef Gabriel Lopez. Recently voted “Best New Restaurant” by TAMPA Magazine, Willa’s is an easygoing gathering space centered on a deep sense of hospitality, boosting an extensive menu of eclectic, familiar recipes and daily specials including rotisserie chicken, fresh seafood and steak frites. The restaurant is open for dinner five days a week, with brunch on weekends.