St. Pete Beach, FL – Taste of the Beaches – A week-long taste tour featuring over 40 local restaurants. This event will take place from Saturday, October 8th to Friday, October 14th. Patrons can purchase tickets and then visit the participating restaurants of their choice to use throughout the entire week.
Taste of the Beaches ticket pop-ups will be located throughout Pinellas County every Thursday for the month of September. Get your tickets and plan your own taste tour with friends and family!
Ticket Pop-up Locations include:
- Thursday, September 1st at John’s Pass Welcome Center & Kiosk from 11AM to 1PM
- Thursday, September 8th at The “Original” Crabby Bills from 4PM to 6PM
- Thursday, September 15th at Grove Coffee + Surf from 10 AM to 12 PM
- Thursday, September 22nd at Sea Dog Brewing on Treasure Island from 4 PM to 6 PM
- Thursday, September 29th at The Island Grille & Raw Bar from 4PM to 6PM
A portion of the proceeds from each ticket purchased will be donated to PARC Center for Disabilities. Tickets will be sold by the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce. The cost is $10 per ticket, each ticket provides one (1) taste per participating restaurant. Find a Ticket Pop-Up near you at https://www.tampabaybeaches.com/taste-pop-up.
Taste of the Beaches is sponsored by the Tampa Bay Times, Smith & Associates, City of St. Pete Beach and Valpak.
About the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce:
The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce promotes travel & tourism, educates businesses & individuals, provides a forum of collaboration to enhance the business environment & promote the quality of life for the communities we serve.