(Bradenton, Fla., July 26, 2022) – State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota’s (SCF) 26 West Center Entrepreneurship Academy will host a three-night course, Social Media for Small Businesses, Aug. 2, 9 and 18 from 6-8 p.m. The 26 West Center is located at SCF Bradenton, 5840 26th St. W. Registration is available online at 26West.SCF.edu.
The course is designed for entrepreneurs, small business owners and marketing managers who want to improve their social media impact to attract customers and increase sales. Award-winning social media expert Kevin McNulty, president and CEO of NetWeave, will be the instructor.
Topics covered will include:
- Aug. 2 – Creating a social media strategy for your business.
- Aug. 9 – Effective visual sharing of photos and video on social media.
- Aug. 18 – Social media analytics for determining effectiveness and fostering efficiency.
The cost of the course is $199 per person. For more information, contact Kim Richmond at 941-752-5449 or RichmoK@SCF.edu.
The 26 West Center is home to a suite of services designed for business growth, personal development, and supporting the economic needs of Manatee and Sarasota counties. In addition to the Entrepreneurship Academy, the 26 West Center includes:
- Business Growth Lab, which offers month-to-month office leases.
- SCF Coding Academy, offering camps and industry-recognized training and certifications. All services are open to the public.
- Creative Studio, a broadcast-quality video production facility.
- The Digital Collective, a student-staffed digital marketing agency that provides services to local businesses and non-profits.
- Personal Branding Lab where career changers and job seekers can take classes and receive one-on-one coaching.
- Academic Partnership Center, a nexus for academic opportunities at SCF and with its university partners.
For more information, visit 26West.SCF.edu.