(Bradenton, Fla., July 14, 2022) – State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota (SCF) will host Leading a Hybrid Workforce: The Road to Effective Leadership in the New Normal, a forward-thinking exploration of how to form the most effective teams while orchestrating a hybrid workforce. The workshop, hosted via Zoom from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Friday, July 22, will focus on keeping virtual teammates engaged and cohesive with in-office counterparts. Registration is available online at SCF.edu/Training.
Participants in Leading a Hybrid Workforce will learn:
- How to best communicate in a hybrid work world.
- How to map expectations in a manner that enhances collaboration.
- How to conduct effective in-person, virtual and hybrid meetings.
- How to enhance and maintain your organization’s culture in a hybrid world.
- How to lead digital natives and digital adopters in the hybrid workplace.
- How to align priorities that maximize execution.
- How to plan actions and best manage your hybrid leaders.
- How to practice and implement everything you learn and have some fun in the process.
Doug Van Dyke, CEO of Leadership Simplified, will facilitate the workshop.
The cost is $299 per person. The instructor will send a link to join the class through email to registered participants. For more information, contact Lee Kotwicki at 941-363-7218 or KotwicL@SCF.edu.