San Antonio, Fla. (May 23, 2022) – The community of Mirada will host its second “Market Place at Mirada” farmers market on Saturday, May 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The fast-growing community held its first “Market Place at Mirada” event this past April, which was a great success, leading the community to organize a second event.
The event will feature booths from more than 30 local vendors featuring fresh foods, organic produce, crafts, plants, and decor. Here are some examples of the wide range of vendors on display:
• Fashionably Light Candle Company: Small batch, hand-crafted, natural soy candles made locally.
• Be Good Honey: Locally sourced specialty honey.
• Sweet Sprinkles Cupcakes: Delicious cakes, cupcakes, and specialty desserts.
• Redwood Boutique: Clothing for women of a variety of ages, shapes, sizes, and backgrounds.
• Terra’s Soaps: Homemade soaps made with natural products and essential oils or fragrances.
• Shady Oaks: Fresh vegetables from a local farm.
• Doggie Delights: Organic dog treats.
A selection of outstanding food options will also be on hand as part of the day’s activities, and the family-friendly event is free and open to the public.
Please contact Dacia Mitchell via email at email@example.com with any questions regarding the event.
Mirada is being developed by Encore Capital Management and MetroPlaces. The 2,200-acre master planned community in Pasco Country features single family homes and villas from the mid-$300,000s by five builders: DR Horton, LGI Homes, Medley by Lennar, Maronda Homes, and Biscayne Homes. With a 15-acre Mirada MetroLagoon now under construction, Mirada will offer swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, canoeing and more. Additional lifestyle amenities include ULTRAfi connectivity, a nature trail system, tot lot, community beach area, passive parks and dog parks. Shopping, healthcare, dining and entertainment are close by, including a Publix shopping center at the entrance to the community. Downtown Tampa is 30 minutes away and Tampa International Airport is a 40-minute drive. For more information, visit miradastaycay.com.