Are you planning to sell your house in Florida this year? If so, you need to work with one of the top realtors in Florida. Working with a flat fee MLS Florida agent is a good option since you can save on commission.
The Florida real estate market is booming. The market increased by 23.9% over the previous year. And this happened even though there was uncertainty due to the pandemic. 2022 is likely to be a better year. It is likely to be a seller’s market this year in Florida.
If you are planning to sell your home, then this could be the best time to do so. You need to find one of the best realtors in Florida who can help you in saving your money at the best price with the lowest commission.
We’ve compiled a list of the greatest realtors, including Florida flat fee MLS agents. Choose the best realtor from the list to assist you in closing your house sale this year.
Top realtors in Florida
If you are looking for the best flat fee MLS Florida agent, then Houzeo presents itself as the No. 1 choice. Houzeo is an online tech-based company that offers vast benefits to customers. If you are looking for great services and quality at a flat fee, you should opt to work with Houzeo.
Here are some of the features of Houzeo’s services that explain why you should be your preferred agent:
- They have one of the best ratings by customers online. Their customer support is top-rated and you will get complete support from their team when you need it.
- They offer their services entirely online. You can quickly list your property and move ahead with your sale. There are no unnecessary procedures or leisure time allotment, working with Houzeo ensures that you can move with the sale quickly.
- Houzeo has different plans on offer and you can choose the one you prefer. Their most popular plans work on a flat fee basis. You will save a lot of money that you will have to spend on commission.
- Your property will be listed on Redfin, MLS, Zillow, and many other websites. This increases the chance of your property being sold quickly.
- Their Intellilist system allows you to manage the listing yourself online.
- You can manage showings online and buyers can see your listing to approach you. This ensures a faster sale.
- Houzeo is one of the best for sale by owner websites with advanced technology.
- They have a settlement agent platform that helps you with the closing.
- Houzeo also has a mobile app that you can use easily to manage your listing.
You can check out Houzeo reviews for more information.
2. List with Freedom
This flat fee MLS Florida agent is one of the top realtors in Florida offering great services. Here is how their system works:
- They have a basic package that allows you one listing photo and lists your property on various listing websites. The package price starts from $89.
- There are many other services they offer. All these are optional.
- You can choose the service you want and pay the fee accordingly. This flexibility is a major benefit for this realtor.
- If you have some basic knowledge of the real estate market, this model will be helpful for you.
A well-known real estate agent in Florida with whom you can work is Richr. This company offers its service through a platform. The following explains how they work:
- You can list your home on MLS for free when you work with them.
- You will be charged a flat fee only when you sell the home.
- The flat fee is payable at the time of closing.
- They also have an option that can help you earn cashback.
- This is a good service if you don’t need a dedicated agent for your work.
4. Doug Rodeo
With more than two decades of experience, Doug Rodeo is a good choice to work with. Known for their top-notch services, the following explains how they work:
- Their pricing is upfront so you don’t have to worry about hidden costs.
- Apart from the basic package, they also have a premium package that allows you to get the best services from an experienced agent.
- The full service packages are one of the best recommendations, explaining why you should consider working with them.
This flat fee agency has different packages that homeowners can choose from. Started in 2016, the benefits of choosing Beycome as your agent in Florida are:
- They have three different packages priced at $99, $299, and $499. Depending on the services you need and the commission you are ready to pay, you can choose the plan.
- They have a money-back guarantee for 90 days that you can use if you don’t get a minimum of two offers in the given time period.
- You can manage your listing easily using their online platform and the tools available.
If you are looking for a barebones service provider who only offers to list, you can consider working with XFlatFeeMLS. Some of the things you need to know about this service provider are:
- They have different packages starting from $59 that have different features. You can choose what you want depending on your needs.
- Optional services are priced extra, and you can choose what you need.
- You can even choose their deferred payment where you can pay $19 initially and the balance of $380 while closing the sale.
Homecoin has various packages that allow you flexibility. You can choose what you want and pay accordingly. Here is what you need to know about Homecoin’s services:
- They have a $95 package, which is attractive. They have many options, all of which are extra.
- They also have realtor lockboxes.
- They are known for offering quick service.
Now that you know about different realtors in Florida, pick the one you need based on your requirements. Talk to them and find out how they can help you after which you can sign up with them.