Weekend events includes Concerts, Bike Show, Cash Give-a-Way, Contests and More
WHO: OCC Road House & Museum, a massive new restaurant, entertainment venue and attraction based on Paul Teutul’s wildly popular Orange County Chopper brand, and Full Throttle, the #1 motorcycle magazine in the U.S.
WHAT: This Memorial Day weekend, OCC Road House & Museum is hosting a four-day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday) celebration. The event will showcase multiple live performances including:
- Banjoe Steve & NoBS Band (May 27; 7 p.m.) – known for connecting the spiritual world with reality through music, the No BS band features the World’s Greatest Banjo Player, Banjoe Steve.
- Fastball (May 27; 8 p.m. Ticketed Event) – an American rock band that was formed in Austin, TX in 1994 and have since been nominated for two Grammy Awards for their popular single “The Way.” The talented trio demonstrates distinctive songwriting, expressive vocals and inventive melodic sensibilities.
- North 2 South (May 28; 12 p.m.) – a fun group of three friends from Largo, FL who love sharing a diverse offering of both originals and music from many genres and decades.
- Shovelhed (May 28; 6 p.m.) – one of Florida’s hottest classic rock bands giving great classic rock new life by putting their own spin on familiar songs.
- LILIAC (May 28; 8 p.m. Ticketed Event) – based in Los Angeles, family rock/metal band LILIAC features siblings’ ages 13-22. After going viral on social media, the band competed on national television on a show called “World’s Best” on CBS. Soon after, they began writing original material and released their full-length album titled “Queen of Hearts” which landed #29 on iTunes rock charts.
- Den of Thieves (May 28; 9:30 p.m.) – local to the Tampa Bay area, Den of Thieves plays the best from the 70’s to current. From classic rock, jam band, metal, punk, rock to southern rock.
- Scream Machine (May 29; 4 p.m.) – the Ultimate 80’s/Arena Rock tribute band. The band plays the biggest and best smash hits from a variety of bands such as Guns n’ Roses, Journey, AC/DC, Poison, Billy Idol, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, and more.
Guests are encouraged to purchase individual VIP tickets and 6-seat VIP tables for the ticketed performances to guarantee seating. All VIP admissions include up-front viewing, dedicated restrooms, and dedicated bar and servers.
Throughout Memorial Day Weekend, the Full Throttle Motorcycle Expo will include cash giveaways, games, contests, vendors (open at 11 a.m.), live music, and a bike show featuring a collection of one-of-a-kind motorcycles. In addition to five, hourly $100 cash giveaways, there is a full lineup of contests with hundreds more in cash prizes, including a Corn Hole Tournament (Monday), and Bikini Contest (Saturday). Registration for the 15 Class Bike Show (Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.) starts at $25 per bike, with the award ceremony at 4:00 p.m.
The weekend will wrap on May 30th with a double elimination Corn Hole Tournament for a massive cash prize. Practice begins at 6:30 with the first official throw at 7:30.
WHEN: Friday, May 27 – Events begin at 6 p.m.
Saturday, May 28 – Events begin at 12 p.m.
Sunday, May 29 – Events begin at 12 p.m.
Monday, May 30 – Events begins at 6 p.m.
WHERE: OCC Road House & Museum – 10575 49th Street North, Clearwater, FL 33762
COST: Fastball (May 27): VIP admission for one is $50 per person; and general admission is $20 per person.
LILIAC (May 28): VIP admission for one is $50 per person; and general admission is $15 per person.
The rest of the live music lineup is free and open to the public.
Corn Hole Tournament (May 30): Social division entry is $5 per person and the Competition Division is $10 per person.