ST. PETE BEACH, FL – The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce will kick off their Institute for Leadership Class of 2022 this June! This program is designed for attendees to develop skills to establish themselves as a leader in the community. The 2022 class will go through a series of learning experiences: workshops, meetings, tours, etc. This is a great opportunity to get a behind the scenes look at your community, meet local leaders and explore a variety of topics from environment to arts & culture.
Institute for Leadership Program Dates Include:
- June 9th – Kick-Off Ceremony at Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key
- July 21st – Environment Seminar at Tampa Bay Watch
- August 18th – Tourism Seminar at St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport
- September 15th – Government Seminar at Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office
- October 20th– Arts & Culture Seminar at Creative Pinellas
- November 17th– Sports Seminar at Al Lang Stadium
- December 15th– Graduation Ceremony
The cost to participate is $595 for Members | $895 for Future Members. Attendees can register at https://www.tampabaybeaches.com/institute.
About the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce:
The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce promotes travel & tourism, educates businesses & individuals, provides a forum of collaboration to enhance the business environment & promote the quality of life for the communities we serve.