WHO: Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar; Fenway Hotel and its signature restaurant, HEW Parlor & Chophouse;The Karol Hotel and its signature restaurant, K Club Bar & Bistro
WHAT: Three of the area’s most popular hotels are offering brunch and dinner specials for Mother’s Day. Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel, the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin, and The Karol Hotel in Clearwater have all created special Mother’s Day menus available at their signature restaurants.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar at the Epicurean Hotel is offering three featured menu items in addition to select items from their regular menu on Mother’s Day:
- Oestra Caviar Service ($125) – Sourdough Waffle, Egg Yolk Fudge, Crème Fraiche, Chives
- Lobster Vol-au-Vent ($26) – Poached Lobster, Puff Pastry, Soft Scrambled Eggs, Chives
- Grass Fed Beef Prime Rib ($47) – Garlic, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Demi-Glace
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar will be open for Mother’s Day brunch and dinner with favorites from the regular menu all day, as well as some specialty cocktails just for mom’s special day. To start the day off right, moms can join the Bend, Bubbles & Brunch poolside yoga class taking place Sunday, May 8 from 10 to 11 a.m. The class ends with a complimentary glass of champagne. Tickets can be purchased online for $25 or at the door for $30. For moms that are as good as gold, Spa Evangeline is offering a Rose Quartz Facial, as well as a spa credit promotion throughout the month of May. Those purchasing a $125 gift card will receive a $25 spa credit for a future visit. For more information or to reserve, visit Spa Evangeline.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse at the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin is offering a Mother’s Day Family-Style Brunch Feast. For just $75 per adult, $25 for children, the feast includes:
- First Course: Fenway Signature House Salad with Champagne Lentil Vinaigrette and Assorted Fresh Rolls with Grain Mustard Honey Butter
- Main Course: Smoked Salmon; Roasted Tomato & Arugula Quiche; Whipped Caper & Red Onion Mascarpone Cheese; Cinnamon & Brown Sugar French Toast Stata with Smoked Maple Syrup; Croque Madame Benedict; Country Ham, Gruyere, Brioche, Dijon Hollandaise, Poached Egg; Herb Crusted Prime Rib, Au Jus, Horseradish Crème; Blistered Haricots & Wild Mushrooms, Tarragon Demi Butter; Herb Grilled Zucchini & Squash; Fresh Fruit Bowl; Smoked Cheddar Potato Casserole; and Blueberries & Cream Oatmeal
- Dessert: Chocolate Chip Scones and Blueberry Pound Cake with Limoncello Glaze
K Club Bar & Bistro at The Karol Hotel in Clearwater is offering a Mother’s Day Brunch buffet for just $59 per person, and $19 per child (ages 12 and under). The buffet includes:
· Breakfast Items – Omelet Station; Spinach, Mushroom & Feta Quiche; Ham, Sausage & Cheddar Quiche; Scrambled Eggs; Smoked Salmon Platter; Applewood Smoked Bacon, Chicken & Apple Sausage; and Breakfast Potatoes
· Seafood Tower – Jumbo Shrimp with Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce; West Coast & East Coast Oysters; Oysters on the Half Shell and Accoutrements, including Watermelon Granita and Mignonette
· Carving Station – Sliced Prime Rib and Honey Glazed Ham
· Side Items – Assorted Breakfast Breads & Pastries; Fruit & Berries Display; Green Bean Almondine; Chili Glazed Baby Carrots; Potato Casserole; and Deviled Eggs
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) – Brunch 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Dinner 5 to 10 p.m.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – Brunch 9 a.m. to Noon
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – Brunch 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) –1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa, Florida
Complimentary valet parking until 7 p.m., $5 following
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – 453 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin, Florida
Complimentary valet parking
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – 2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, Florida
HOW: Reservations are recommended.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) – via Yelp or call (813) 999-8726
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – via Yelp or call (574) 250-3438
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – viaOpenTable or call (727) 273-7850