WHO: Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar; Fenway Hotel and its signature restaurant, HEW Parlor & Chophouse; The Karol Hotel and its signature restaurant, K Club Bar & Bistro
WHAT: Three of the area’s most popular hotels are offering Easter brunch and dinner specials for 2022. Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel, Fenway Hotel in Dunedin, and The Karol Hotel in Clearwater have created special Easter Day menus available at their signature restaurants.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar at Epicurean Hotel is hosting a special Easter dinner, in addition to their regular dinner menu. The Easter dinner is available family-style, dine-in or to-go* for just $65 per person, and $25 per child ages 12 and under. The dinner includes:
• Salad & Bread Service – Spring-Inspired Salad and Bread Served Family-Style
• Entrée – Spring Porchetta
• Family-Style Sides – Roast Mushrooms, Fresh Spring Peas, Brown Butter Baby Carrots, and Potatoes
• Dessert – Warm Carrot Cake (Cream Cheese, Raisins, Walnuts, and Dark Chocolate)
* To-go orders must be placed by Friday, April 15 by calling 813-999-8726 and can be picked up through Epicurean’s valet entrance from 3 to 5 p.m. on Easter Sunday.
Élevage will also be serving its regular brunch menuwith a few special additions, including Deviled Easter Eggs, Spring Quiche, Easter Tartine and Carrot Cake Pancakes.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse at Fenway Hotel in Dunedin is offering a grand Easter brunch. Guests can enjoy the brunch for just $65 per person, and $25 per child ages 12 and under. The family-style brunch menu includes:
• First Course – Fenway Signature House Salad with Champagne Lentil Vinaigrette; Assorted Fresh Rolls with Grain Mustard Honey Butter
• Main Course – Torta Pasqualina, Spinach & Kale, Ricotta, Egg, Puff Pastry Crust; Seared Cold Smoked Salmon with Lemon-Caper-Dill Crust and Champagne Bearnaise; Slow Roasted Prime Rib with Blueberry-Brandy Au Jus; Glazed Carrots in Rum Butter and Pecan Gremolata; Charred Broccolini; Fresh Fruit Salad; Horseradish Potato Pave; and Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Strawberry Preserves, Chantilly
• Dessert – Peach & Pecan Shortcake Trifle and Espresso Budino with Ganache Profiteroles
K Club Bar & Bistro at The Karol Hotel in Clearwater is offering an Easter brunch buffet for just $32 per person, and $15 per child ages 12 and under. The buffet includes:
• Breakfast Items – Spinach, Mushroom & Feta Quiche; Ham, Sausage & Cheddar Quiche; Scrambled Eggs; Smoked Salmon Platter; Applewood Smoked Bacon, Chicken & Apple Sausage; and Breakfast Potatoes
• Carving Station – Honey Glazed Ham
• Side Items – Assorted Breakfast Breads & Pastries; Fruit & Berries Display; Green Bean Casserole; Chili Glazed Baby Carrots; and Deviled Eggs
• K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel): Sunday, April 17, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: • Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel): 1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa, Florida (complimentary valet parking until 7 p.m. and $5 following)
• HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel): 453 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin, Florida(complimentary valet parking)
• K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel): 2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, Florida(complimentary self-parking)
HOW: Reservations are recommended for each property.
• Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel): via Yelp or call (813) 999-8726
• HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel): via Yelp or call (727) 683-5990
• K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel): viaOpenTable or call (727) 273-7850