Maintaining your apartment tidy and clutter-free isn’t an easy task when you live an entire life. When you’re done with an exhausting day, cleaning the kitchen floor or throwing away your laundry is probably your last thing to tackle. However, the messier your apartment becomes when you wait to clean. One of the most important steps in getting your security deposit back is regularly cleaning and maintaining your department. These suggestions will help keep your carpets neat and free up time to do your favorite things.
But where do you start? Make sure you don’t forget anything by using our apartment cleaning hacks.
We can put the Bedroom as the first section of the apartment cleaning checklist.
● Dust off your furniture, decorations, photos, ceiling fans, and the area in front of your windows.
● Vacuum your floors. Maintaining your bed is an essential part of cleaning an apartment.
● Take clothes off the floor and either store them or rinse them.
● Take care to pick up all the garbage that is lying around.
● Also, make sure you vacuum under your bed since dust underneath could build up fast.
Living Room Cleaning
Living room cleaning is an important section of the apartment cleaning checklist.
● Clean your TV and the coffee table, TV stand, and other furniture.
● Clean your coffee table, TV stand, or table, and then wipe the surfaces after spraying them with dust.
● Clean, soft furniture such as chairs and couches with the upholstery attachment on your vacuum.
● Clean and sweep the floors.
● Make sure you thoroughly clean your windows and window treatments. If the windows have blinds, wash each slat individually. Make sure to take care of windows screens.
● Complete the final round by throwing rubbish away and placing everything back in its place.
Kitchen cleaning is another section of apartment cleaning.
● Clean kitchen cabinets from the inside and on the outside with a microfiber towel soaked with the detergent or mix of water and vinegar.
● Make sure to wash all the dishes and empty the dishwasher.
● Clean up the stove, countertops, and other kitchen appliances.
● Clean out your fridge and dispose of any expired leftovers or food.
● Clean the floors. Be sure to clean those difficult areas under your stove or that space between the refrigerator and counter.
Most important section of apartment cleaning is the Bathroom.
● Clean and scrub the sink as well as the areas surrounding the faucet.
● Clean the mirror of your vanity with a glass cleaner.
● Scrub and clean the toilet both outside and inside. Use antacid tablets as well as your toilet brush to remove the stains.
● Clean the tub and shower. Make use of products for cleaning and showerheads to wash the solution.
● Clean out the bathroom trash and scrub the drawers for the bathroom.
● Mop or sweep the floors.
The trick to avoiding the time and effort of cleaning your apartment is to manage the little things you do each day. Simple tasks such as cleaning the counters in your kitchen after making sandwiches or putting those dirty socks into the laundry hamper rather than placing them on the floor can help you save time during your routine cleaning. Make a habit of doing a couple of small tasks every day, and in no time, you’ll have a good cleaning routine in just a few minutes.