WHO: University Area CDC (Community Development Corporation)
WHAT: Free Open House with food, games and bike raffle
WHEN: Thursday, March 17, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: University Area CDC, 14013 North 22nd, Tampa, FL 33613
DETAILS: The public is invited to come tour the University Area CDC and discover all its offerings, such as:
- Youth Basketball, Soccer, Karate, Football and Cheerleading
- Youth Art, Music and Dance Classes
- Harvest Hope Park Community Garden
- Attainable Housing Opportunities
- Job Skills Training and Computer Lab
- Career Opportunities
- Adult Group Fitness Classes
- ESOL & GED Classes
- Head Start Program
- Career Workshops for Teens
- Fitness Center
- Family Self-Sufficiency Program
Food will be served, games played and a bicycle given away during the Bike Raffle.
Questions can be answered by contacting Diana Diaz by phone at 813.558.5212 ext. 316 or by email, DDiaz@UACDC.org. In compliance with Hillsborough County regulations, mask-wearing will be optional.
Celebrating 23 years of serving the community, University Area CDC offers support for thousands of Tampa residents through youth programs, adult education and resource assistance. Its primary mission is the redevelopment and sustainability of the at-risk areas surrounding University of South Florida’s Tampa campus. For more information about University Area CDC, visit uacdc.org/getmoving or call 813.558.5212.