Aluminum Hydraulic cylinder made of aluminium are used to apply regulated force for pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, and clamping. Aluminium hydraulic cylinders are substantially lighter compared steel cylinders, making them easier to move. Both types of cylinders can, however, be operated by the identical type of pump.
Aluminium hydraulic cylinders, on the other hand, are employed for a distinct set of applications; since aluminium has a lesser fatigue resistance than steel, they aren’t used in high-speed, high-cycle applications like manufacturing. Hydraulic cylinders are rented and sold by Laco for a variety of applications. Aluminum hydraulic cylinders work similarly to other hydraulic cylinders in that the hydraulic piston is contained within the cylinder barrel. They are, meanwhile, lighter as well as easier to manage manually than typical steel cylinders because they are made of aluminium. Hydraulic cylinders, in particular, can be custom designed to fit almost any space and can be made out of a variety of metals, each with its unique set of characteristics. We’ll go through the various benefits of aluminium cylinders and show you some samples of standard single-acting and double-acting aluminium hydraulic cylinders in the sections below.
What distinguishes aluminium hydraulic cylinders?
Aluminum cylinders differ from steel cylinders in terms of weight. Aluminum cylinders, contrary to heavy steel cylinders, are lightweight and ideal for situations in which the mass of the hydraulic pumps is critical. Aluminum hydraulic cylinders can be transported or withdrawn more readily for maintenance, operations, or replacement due to their weight.
Aluminum hydraulic cylinders come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Aluminum hydraulic cylinders from Winshaw Hydraulic Tools include single-acting, double-acting, hollow cylinders, and failsafe aluminium cylinders.
1. Solid Aluminum Single Acting Cylinders :The HAS Model solid aluminium cylinder has a constant capacity of 10,000 PSI (700 bar) and is available in capacities ranging from 35 to 121 tonnes. Single-acting, spring-assisted return cylinders with stroke lengths ranging from 2.01″ (51 mm) to 12.01″ (305 mm).
2. Hollow Aluminum Single Acting Cylinders: The HHA Model single-acting hollow aluminium cylinder has an operating pressure of 10,000 PSI (700 bar) with a capacity range of 20 to 57 tonnes. These are single-acting, hollow, spring-assisted return cylinders.
3. Aluminum Failsafe Lock Ring Cylinders with Single Acting Failsafe Lock
Single action, failsafe, lock ring aluminium cylinders in the HFA Model are available in capacities ranging from 35 to 121 tonnes and stroke lengths ranging from 2.01″ (51 mm) to 12.01″ (305 mm). They do, though, include a mechanically lock ring that provides for a longer mechanical load hold.
4. Aluminum Cylinders with Double Acting High Tonnage
Finally, HRA Model, Dual acting high tonnage aluminium cylinders have same working pressure, capacity, as well as cutting depth as single acting cylinders and are available in capacities ranging from 35 to 121 tonnes with stroke lengths ranging from 2.01″ (51 mm) to 12.01″ (305 mm). The double-acting system, on the other hand, allows for improved accuracy, efficiency, and output.
Where to get the best aluminium hydraulic cylinder ?
1. RIVERLAKE is a combination of our founder’s parents’ hometown names: Sichuan Province (River) as well as Hubei Province (Lake) (Lake). Taizhou Chuanhu Hydraulic Machinery Co, Ltd. was founded by Tang Lianhua in 2005 as a maker of high-pressure hydraulic tools in China. Hydraulic lifting cylinders, bearing pullers, hydraulic pumps and or power packs, flanges spreader equipment, hydraulic nut breakers, hydraulic workshop press, hydraulic torque wrench, bolt tensioner tool, bolt tensioner pump, hydraulic torque wrench power module, and more are among our major goods. Their products have been shipped to various nations and locations, including the United States, South Asia, and Africa, due to their high quality and professional service. They now manufacture in Yuhuan Longxi Industrial District, Zhejiang province, at their facilities with a total surface area of 5.000 m2 and 50 people.
2. Founded in 1995 as a specialist and component supplier to the injection moulding industry, GS Hydraulics has grown to become a preferred supplier of hydraulics, fluid connectors, filters, and seals to major industries such as Machinery Application and Engineering, Mobile Application, as well as Factory Automation.
GS Hydraulics has evolved from a component supplier to a manufacturer of hydraulic power generators as well as filtration systems, thanks to its extensive knowledge in the field of movement as well as control technologies. With sales offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmadabad, Hyderabad, as well as Bangalore, the company has expanded its presence across the country by partnering with clients and world recognised major manufacturing as well as suppliers. In addition, the company has grown artificial means by forming strategic alliances like Pi Machines as well as Ansys Engineering.
3. NFPA tie rod, ISO, inch, metric, compact, rodless, big bore, stainless, round, disposable, as well as custom hydraulic as well as pneumatic cylinders are available from BDI for a variety of industries, comprising automotive, semiconductor, packing, machine tool, as well as material handling.