WHO: Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar; Fenway Hotel and its signature restaurant, HEW Parlor & Chophouse;The Karol Hotel and its signature restaurant, K Club Bar & Bistro.
WHAT: Three of the area’s most popular hotels are offering romantic options for Valentine’s Day weekend. Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel, Fenway Hotel in Dunedin, and The Karol Hotel in Clearwater have all created special Valentine’s Day menus available at their signature restaurants.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar at Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel is presenting a featured tasting menu for $100 per person, available Friday, Feb. 11 through Monday, Feb. 14. The menu includes:
• Aphrodisiac Sampler – Cold Water Oyster, Honey Mussel and Jumbo Lump Crab Salad
• Lobster Pot Pie – Maine Lobster, King Trumpet Mushrooms, Cream
• Local Florida Snapper – Brown Butter Emulsion, Mizuna Salad, Japanese Milk Bread, Truffle
• Grass Fed Beef Ribeye – Fermented Shitake Powder, Black Garlic Vinaigrette, Pommes di Gratin
A wine pairing for each course is available for an additional $45 per person.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse at the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin is offering a romantic five-course prix fixe menu on Friday, Feb. 11, Saturday, Feb 12 and Monday, Feb 14. (HEW will be closed on Sunday, Feb. 13.) The cost is $222 per couple and includes:
• Amuse – Beet Mousse, Gose Poached Apple, Cinnamon Coral Tuile
• Appetizer – Ricotta Gnocchi, Lamb Ragout, Pecorino, Basil
• Soup – Duck Consommé, Lop Cheong-Foie Gras Dumpling, Ginger, Black Truffle
• Entrée – Surf & Turf: 48-Hour Sous-Vide Short Rib, Pommes Puree, Cabernet Demi, Lobster Cannelloni, Pesto, Parmesan Emulsion
• Dessert – Vanilla Bean Bavarois, Cocoa, Mocha Espresso Sauce
The Karol Hotel in Pinellas County is offering a four-course, prix-fixe dinner at K Club Bar & Bistro for just $69 per person, available Friday, Feb. 11 through Monday, Feb. 14. A wine pairing is being offered at an additional cost. The dinner includes:
• Amuse – Cheese Plate and Accoutrements
• Start – Mushroom Bisque or Caesar Salad
• Entrée – Choice of:
– Rack of Lamb – Fingerling Potato, Broccolini, Cabernet Demi-Glace
– Pork Chop – Sweet Potato, Charred Carrot, Maple Glaze
– Champagne Grouper – Asparagus, Arugula, Shiitake, Shallot
– Cedar Plank Salmon – Bourbon Pepper Glaze, Root Vegetables, Cedar
– Petite Filet Mignon – Pepper Crust, Horseradish Mash, Brandy Mustard
• Dessert – Choice of Apple Tart, New York Style Cheesecake or Chocolate Torte
WHEN: Epicurean Hotel: Friday, Feb. 11 through Monday, Feb. 14, 5 to 10 p.m.
Fenway Hotel: Friday, Feb. 11, Saturday, Feb 12 & Monday, Feb 14, 5 to 9:30 p.m.
The Karol Hotel: Friday, Feb. 11 through Monday, Feb. 14, 5 to 10 p.m.
WHERE: Epicurean Hotel: 1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa, Florida (complimentary valet parking to 7 p.m. and $5 following)
Fenway Hotel: 453 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin, Florida (complimentary valet parking)
The Karol Hotel: 2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, Florida (complimentary self-parking)
HOW: Reservations are recommended for each property.
Epicurean Hotel: via Yelp or call (813) 999-8726
Fenway Hotel: via Yelp or call (727) 683-5990
The Karol Hotel: via OpenTable or call (727) 273-7850
For more information and to view full menus, visit the following event pages for each property:Epicurean , Fenway and The Karol.