ATLANTA and TAMPA, Florida – Cushman & Wakefield announced that the commercial real estate services firm has arranged the sale of the Crown Linen Industrial Real Estate Portfolio, a collection of properties in multiple Florida markets and Atlanta.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Rick Brugge, Mike Davis, Rick Colon, Dominic Montazemi, Casey Masters and Stewart Calhoun with support from Chloe Strada and Zach Eicholtz represented the seller, Nexus Partners, in the transaction. The properties in the industrial portfolio were acquired by EQT Exeter.
“The Crown Linen portfolio represented a unique opportunity to acquire multiple assets in key markets across Florida and Georgia secured by a long-term lease with a strong regional credit tenant,” said Brugge, Executive Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield. “A portfolio like this, with a high-quality tenant and outstanding strategic locations is rare. We’re pleased we could bring together the buyer and seller for this transaction.”
The Crown Linen Industrial Portfolio includes:
• A 66,925-square-foot facility located at 3235 NW 62nd St. in Miami
• A 68,322-square-foot facility located at 7491 Brokerage Dr. in Orlando, Florida
• A 34,164-square-foot facility located at 6011 31st St E. in Bradenton, Florida
• A 43,700-square-foot facility located at 3307 Hanson St. in Fort Myers, Florida
• An 80,800-square-foot facility located at 250 Dyson Road in Haines City, Florida
• A 152,676-square-foot facility located at 3000 Logistics Center Dr. in Atlanta, Georgia
The portfolio offering is 100 percent leased to Crown Linen, a leading commercial hospitality laundry service. Each of the properties are strategically located in areas experiencing significant population, economic, and industrial growth and are conveniently located near major interstates and highways.