WHO: Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar; Fenway Hotel and its signature restaurant, HEW Parlor & Chophouse;The Karol Hotel and its signature restaurant, K Club Bar & Bistro and Vantage Rooftop Bar.
WHAT: Three of the area’s most popular hotels are offering dinner specials for New Year’s Eve. Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel, the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin, and The Karol Hotel in Clearwater have all created special holiday menus available at their signature restaurants and rooftop bar.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar at the Epicurean Hotelis hosting a four-course prix-fix New Year’s Eve Dinner, available from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Prices are per person, based on entrée selection.
- Choice of Appetizer: Charcuterie, Kona Kampachi Crudo, Foie Gras Loco Moco, A-5 Waygu Beef Yakitori or Cold-Water Oysters
- Choice of Soup or Salad: Lobster Bisque, Miso Mushroom Soup, Mixed Grilled Lettuce or Crispy Burrata and Heirloom Tomato
- Choice of Entrée: Surf & Turf ($125); Coffee Crusted Tomahawk Ribeye ($160); Pork Porterhouse ($90); Shrimp & Scallops ($95), Nori Seared Ahi Tuna ($100), Roasted Seabass ($100); or Bulgogi Chicken ($75)
- Dessert: Tiramisu Pasta, Grilled Olive Oil Cake, “Oh No the Cream Cheese Tart,” or Seasonal Cheese Plate
New Year’s Eve dinners are also available to go. Pricing is same as above and orders need to be submitted by Thursday, December 30.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse located inside the historic Fenway Hotel is offering a Four-course prix-fixe New Year’s Eve Dinner, available from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Prices are per person, based on entrée selection.
- Appetizer: Heirloom Tomato Tartelette – goat cheese, pesto, cabernet
- Choice of Soup or Salad: Virginia Peanut Soup – red curry, lime, crème fraiche, cashew brittle orOlivier Salad – black eyed peas, carrot, potato, cured cucumber, egg, beet, snow pea
- Choice of Entree: Airline Chicken Breast ($65); Roasted Beet “Filet” (V) ($65); “Paella” ($85); 10 oz Filet Mignon ($95); Lamb Rack ($95) or Tomahawk Ribeye ($125)
- Choice of Dessert: Apricot Upside-Down Cake or Chocolate Cremeaux Tarte
Vantage Rooftop Bar at The Karol Hotel in Clearwater is ringing in the New Year with a seven-course meal beginning at 7 p.m. and culminating with a midnight champagne toast. Cost is $225 per person and includes tax and gratuity. The evening begins with a cocktail hour followed by a seven-course New Year’s Eve dinner featuring:
- Amuse: San Daniel Prosciutto, Melon Balls, Cantaloupe Shot – Paired with Jason by Pahlmeyer Napa Sauvignon Blanc
- First Course Foie Gras, Toasted Brioche, Marmalade, Almond Butter, Black Mission Fig, Peanut Crumble, Clover Honeycomb
- Second Course: Seared Diver Scallop, English Pea Puree, Tomato Jam, Truffle Popcorn, Smoked Tomato Salt – Paired with Mannequin by Orin Swift Chardonnay
- Cheese: Assorted Cheeses and Accoutrements
- Third Course: Pan-seared John Dory, Fingerling Potato, Arugula, Shallot, Asparagus, Lobster Mushrooms, Lemon Confit, Champagne Sauce – Paired with Talbott Sleepy Hollow Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Fourth Course: 45-day Dry Aged Prime NY Strip, Bone Marrow Canoe, Whipped Gold Potato, French Beans, Honey Demi-glaze – Paired with Louis Martini Napa Cabernet Sauvignon
- Intermezzo: House Pineapple Sorbet, Basil Syrup
- Fifth Course: Flourless Chocolate Torte, Whipped Cream, Macaroon, Raspberry, House Ice Cream, Gingerbread – Paired with J Vineyards Brut Rosé
K Club Bar & Bistro, The Karol Hotel’s signature restaurant, will be serving a prix-fixe menu from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. on New Year’s Eve. Guests can choose from three entrees including Filet Mignon, Grouper Champagne and Maple Glazed Pork Chop. The menu can be found here.
WHEN: Friday, Dec. 31 (times vary by location)
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) – 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Vantage Rooftop Bar (The Karol Hotel) – 7 p.m. seating
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
WHERE: Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) – 1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa, Florida
Complimentary valet parking until 7 p.m., $5 following
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – 453 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin, Florida
Complimentary valet parking
Vantage Rooftop Bar and K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – 2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, Florida
HOW: Reservations are recommended.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) – via Yelp or call (813) 999-8726
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – viaYelp or call (727) 608-6620
Vantage Rooftop Bar and K Club Bar & Bistro(The Karol Hotel) – via OpenTable or call (727) 273-7850. (Reservations for Vantage must be made via phone).