Friends of the Riverwalk welcomed seven new members to its volunteer Board of Directors and a new slate of officers has taken the helm of the 21-member board. Representatives of the non-profit Friends of the Riverwalk work in partnership with the City of Tampa to help develop, activate and promote Tampa’s downtown waterfront.
Joining the Friends of the Riverwalk Board of Directors are:
• LaKisha Kinsey-Sallis, Partner, Fisher Phillips
• Kris Knox, Managing Director, Splitsville Southern + Social
• Jill Manthey, Vice President Sales & Community Relations, Yacht StarShip
• Susan Martin, Vice President Retail & Place Management, Strategic Property Partners
• Joey Masters, Commercial Risk Advisor, BKS Partners
• Kevin Plummer, Head of School, Tampa Preparatory School
• Nealy Wheat, Chief Financial Officer, Tampa Bay Economic Development Council
The Friends of the Riverwalk board also elected a new slate of officers, including David DeVaney (Project Executive, The Beck Group) as Chairman; Anthony Derby (Chief Executive Officer, Florida Avenue Brewing Company) as Vice-Chairman; Dustin Pasteur (Senior Director of Design and Construction, Tampa General Hospital) as Treasurer; and Beth Leytham (President, The Leytham Group) as Secretary. The board also designated longtime Friend of the Riverwalk board member Troy Manthey (President & CEO, Yacht StarShip) as Board Member Emeritus. He joins Steve Anderson and Dan Mahurin who were previously recognized with that honor.
The remaining Friends of the Riverwalk Board of Directors is comprised of: Doug Bartley, Immediate Past Chairman (Commercial Advisory Services); Chris Eastman (Suffolk Construction); Craig Federer (Raymond James Financial); Lucia Garsys (Hillsborough County Government); Keith Greminger (Stantec); Ron McAnaugh (Tampa Marriott Water Street); Tony Mulkey (City of Tampa); Amanda Page-Zwierko (Rumbo Cultural Marketing); Stephanie Stanfield (Regions Bank); and Peyton Woodroffe (TLC Engineering Solutions).
MEDIA CONTACT: MaryBeth Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or (813) 221-1539.