Intro: The final boss is the most challenging part of any game. He’s usually got a bunch of minions that are making your life miserable, and he’s also got all these crazy weapons that make you scramble to avoid them. You can’t just charge in for this one- you have to be patient! So how do you beat him?
- Kill the minions first:
Many bosses will spawn minions. They’re not too dangerous on their own, but if you let them gang up on you, then things can get out of hand fast! So you may want to clear some of them out quickly so they don’t come back later and ambush you while you’re fighting the boss.
- Use the shield to block all incoming damage:
Getting hit by the boss’ attacks will cause you to take damage, so stop everything that comes your way. Hold down A or X (or whatever button you’re assigned), and you should deflect any attack he throws at you. Shield all the damage instead of withstanding it; that way, you save up on life and invest more spells that help you keep the boss engaged. You can also try using your shield- if you’ve got one equipped, the boss will need to take a turn dealing with your block before he can damage you again. Just remember that attacking consumes a favor as well, so you can’t just stand behind your shield and wait for him to die! Finally, you can use mgame cheat codes to stay on top of your game with guards to arm your character in your favorite game.
- Avoid, miss, dodge, and run:
- Use rolls to avoid his projectiles: The trick is to avoid getting hit- if he knocks off one of your hit points, you’ll have to start the fight from the beginning again! If you take a few seconds for each projectile he throws at you, this will be a long battle. However, if you rely on your rolls for evading shots, it’s going to be much shorter- just don’t let yourself get cornered!
- Dodge: It might be a good idea to get hit by the rounds so that an attack will come onto your screen, but make sure you dodge it as soon as possible. The projectiles will kill you if they touch your ship, and the rounds from the boss will push you into those bullets, so try to avoid them at all costs!
- Jump: The safest way to avoid these is to jump over them. Take his fire breath, for example; all you need to do is wait until it’s almost directly underneath your character, and then jump up and over it. You’ll take no damage, and he won’t make any follow-up attacks because he’s just used up his fire breath. It’s the same with all of his other “unblockable” moves: Jump straight up or to the side when you see them coming!
- However, if none of that works, you can always try running away; although not ideal, it’s better than dying and having to come back! Luckily for you, though, this final boss has a pretty long health bar. Of course, it doesn’t make him any easier to defeat, but it does mean that if you’re quick enough on your feet, you can safely run away and heal up.
- Reflect the attacks at the boss with your weapon(sword):
This is a simple technique. Equip your sword and go up to the boss so that the laser hits you before him, then tap A to do a quick swing at it. If you timed it right, your sword would deflect the beam back at the boss! Don’t get any closer to the boss than what’s necessary, or he’ll take the opportunity to attack you. But once you need to do this, it’s best to do it with quick attacks like the roll, since timing your swing wrong will cause you to get hit by the laser anyways.
- Equip the best armor and weapons you can find:
The equipment you use does more than looking cool (or not). It can make your life easier or harder. If you get hit with an attack that deals damage, then the armor you’re wearing will absorb some of it. The higher your defense stat is, the more damage your armor will absorb, which means minor damage for you! Weapons work similarly. If you hit the boss with your gun, it will deal damage based on its attack stat. The higher this stat is, the more damage you’ll be selling! It’s also worth mentioning that weapons have different attacks they can use- each one has a unique effect or bonus that it may have. So if you want to do more damage, you might want to change your weapon! make sure you have a whole life and at least one particular gun. (You can steal those from mini-bosses.) Don’t be afraid to use your special weapon! Special weapons usually take energy away from the boss, and if you run out of them, that will only benefit the boss.
- Miss the boss:
In some games, it’s possible to avoid bosses altogether! They’re just as scary as you think, so don’t go out of your way to find one unless necessary. If you’re having trouble, consider finding an alternate route around this area of the game instead of going through it again to get to the other side. If you’re stuck on a boss, try looking up some guides online- there’s nothing wrong with asking for help!
- Keep firing at him:
it’s okay if you’re only hitting the minions, as long as you’re doing damage to them and not him! Even better: hit the boss with a stun spell or a freeze potion so he doesn’t move and can’t attack you! Be cautious of health and mana potions. Remember, you can run out of either one in the middle of a fight- but you never know when there will be some around the corner!
with this guide, The final boss will surely fall before you, and you’ll be the hero of your game. Hopefully, this guide helps take some stress off so that you can enjoy your victory!