WHO: Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar; Fenway Hotel and its signature restaurant, HEW Parlor & Chophouse; The Karol Hotel and its signature restaurant, K Club Bar & Bistro.
WHAT: Three of the area’s most popular hotels are offering dinner specials for Thanksgiving Day. Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel, the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin, and The Karol Hotel in Clearwater have all created special holiday menus available at their signature restaurants.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar at the Epicurean Hotelis hosting a special family-style Thanksgiving three-course prix-fixe dinner. Prices are per person, based on entrée selection. Children 12 and under are $25.
- Salad & Bread Service: Mixed Greens and Dressings, Fall-Inspired Breads
- Choice of One Entrée, accompanied with cranberry sauce: Rosemary & Garlic Crusted Prime Rib ($75); Lemon, Herb and Honey Roasted Turkey ($65); Sausage Stuffed Porchetta ($60); Chestnut Crusted Salmon ($55); or “Turkey Roasted” Butternut Squash (vegan, $50)
- Family-Style Sides: Traditional Turkey Stuffing, Buttery Mashed Potatoes, Three Cheese Baked Mac & Cheese, Caramelized Sweet Potatoes with Pecans and Molasses; Green Bean Casserole; and Mixed Fall Squashes with Garlic and Herbs
- Dessert Social in the Ballroom complete with a complimentary glass of champagne and activities for children: Pumpkin Pie; Pecan Pie; Cinnamon Cheesecake; Cranberry Apple Cobbler; Cookie Display and Brownies
HEW Parlor & Chophouse at the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin is offering a Thanksgiving Day Family-Style Feast. For just $75 per adult, $25 for children 6-13 and complimentary for children 5 and under, the feast includes:
- First Course: Fenway Signature House Salad with Champagne Lentil Vinaigrette andAssorted Artisanal Rolls with Whipped Garlic Sage Butter
- Main Course: Carved Prime Rib, Traditional Roasted Turkey Breast and Grilled Country Ham
- Sides: Roasted Garlic & Chive Whipped Potatoes, Traditional Sage Stuffing, Sweet & Smokey Braised Collard Greens, Creamed Haricots Verts with Crispy Shallots, Creamed Haricots Verts with Crispy Shallots and Maple Roasted Yams
- Dessert: Traditional Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream, Pecan Pie and Cranberry Apple Cobbler with Sunflower Granola
K Club Bar & Bistro at The Karol Hotel in Clearwater is offering a three-course, family-style, prix-fixeThanksgiving Day Dinner* that includes:
- Choice of One: Caesar Salad; The Karol Salad or Mushroom Bisque
- Choice of One Entrée: Honey Glazed Ham ($37); Roasted Turkey Tenderloin ($39); Pan-Roasted Salmon ($36); Herb Rubbed Rack of Lamb ($42); or Prime Rib ($44)
- Choice of Two Family-Style Sides: Cornbread Casserole, Glazed Carrots, Whipped Potatoes, Rice Pilaf, Green Bean Casserole, or Garlic Broccolini
- Choice of One Dessert: Apple Tartan, Tiramisu or Key Lime Pie
* Just $14 for children 12 and under
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) – 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
WHERE: Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) – 1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa, Florida
Complimentary valet parking until 7 p.m., $5 following
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – 453 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin, Florida
Complimentary valet parking
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – 2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, Florida
HOW: Reservations are recommended.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar (Epicurean Hotel) –via Yelp or call (813) 999-8726
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – via Yelp or call (727) 608-6620
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – via OpenTable or call (727) 273-7850