ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – (October 29th, 2021) – Tampa Bay Innovation Center (TBIC), a business incubator and coworking entrepreneurial center, will hold an Innovation Showcase for the startup companies that participated in its fourth accelerator cohort. The virtual event will be held on Wednesday, November 17th starting at 1:30.
The Pinellas County-based accelerator program is mentor-driven and founder-focused. “Helping founders test their assumptions, refine their go-to-market strategy, and gain confidence that they are aligning with an unmet market need is the surest way to prepare a startup venture for success,” said Ken Evans, managing director. “User research and market validation is a never-ending series of experiments, and successful founders pursue this with a passion.”
Our guest panelists for the event include: Joy Randels, founder & CEO, New Market Partners; Mark Swanson, managing director, Lane Five Ventures; and Andreas Calabrese, partner at TampaBay.Ventures.
- GameDrive (Tampa, Fl) – Expanding the workforce talent pool by leveraging skills in the gaming & eSports community
- Šóta Signal Analytics (Tampa, Fl) – ESG & risk scores for financial analysts in capital markets
- Kandel.ai (Marina Del Ray, Ca) – Online activities to help drive employee engagement in the hybrid workplace
- iSocrates (St. Petersburg, Fl) – Analytic for optimizing on MarTech & AdTech decisions
- Phronesis Health (Seminole, Fl) – Improving medical record accuracy with Natural Language AI
- Little Town Solutions (Tampa, Fl) – Neuropsychological assessment tools for early childhood development
To register for the event, visit: https://bit.ly/TBIC-Fall21
The Accelerator was seeded by a grant from the City of St. Petersburg to establish an accelerator program and supported by startup ecosystem partners, including early-stage seed fund, TampaBay.Ventures. Early program supporters and community partners include Pinellas County and the St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership.
Companies from the previous three cohorts have gone on to launch new products, increase revenues, expand their teams, and even raise outside funding. Three of those companies will present updates during the showcase. Those companies include:
Cohort #1 – eNotaryLog, sign and notarize documents online, anytime, anywhere
Cohort #2 – Paragon Cyber Solutions, cybersecurity solutions to protect business operations Cohort #3 – BlockSpaces, connecting business applications to blockchains
About Tampa Bay Innovation Center:
Tampa Bay Innovation Center supports entrepreneurial success, fosters the creation of high-tech jobs, and develops new sources of technology and manufacturing capabilities by nurturing early-stage ventures as they grow and launch their products into the marketplace. The Innovation Center offers programs that are tailored to the innovator/entrepreneur and address business intelligence, planning, and business formation, strategy execution, and technology transition.