NAPLES, FLA. (October 12, 2021) — Premier Sotheby’s International Realty is pleased to announce the following sales professionals have affiliated with the company’s Florida and North Carolina sales gallery locations:
• Susan Abshire, Southeast Orlando, Fla.
• Cheena Chandra, Naples, Fla.
• Francis Duggan, Naples, Fla.
• Valerie Dulude, Charlotte, N.C.
• Yari Henao, Naples, Fla.
• Garrett Keefe, Asheville, N.C.
• Lawton Koch, Bonita Springs, Fla.
• Dylan Kyle, Southwest Orlando, Fla.
• Deborah Libster, South Tampa, Fla.
• Rose Maxfield, Naples, Fla.
• Paula Miranda, Naples, Fla.
• Macarena Munoz, Southwest Orlando, Fla.
• Sean Radigan, Bonita Springs, Fla.
• Nico Rivero, New Smyrna Beach, Fla.
• Michelle Toth, South Tampa, Fla.
• Veronica Vasquez, Southwest Orlando, Fla.
“We are very happy to welcome these new sales professionals to Premier Sotheby’s International Realty,” said Budge Huskey, president and chief executive officer. “Their real estate industry experience, deep knowledge of their respective regions and commitment to excellent service lead to making customers for life. We are so pleased to work with these talented sales professionals.”
About Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
Headquartered in Naples, Florida, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty has over 1,400 professionals and employees in over 40 locations throughout Florida and North Carolina. Premier Sotheby’s International Realty also benefits from an association with the storied Sotheby’s auction house, established in 1744. The brokerage is a division of The Lutgert Companies, a prominent member of Southwest Florida’s business community since 1964. For more information, visit premiersothebysrealty.com.