Spring Hill, Florida (September24, 2021) – WellCome OM and the OM Grown Community Garden invite the public to a fall festival on Saturday, October 9, 2021, from 10 am to 3 pm at the Center at 4242 Lake in the Woods Drive, Spring Hill, Florida 34607.
The public is invited to “Celebrate Community!” Gather the family, friends, and neighbors for a fun filled day! Join us for speakers and presentations from leading experts in holistic living.
The public is invited to meet and experience:
- Organic gardening presentations
- Experts in environmental health working to protect and maintain eco-balance
- Locally grown fall plants for sale
- Plant-based food and nutrition
- Mind-body class demonstrations with highly skilled instructors/teachers of yoga, meditation, QI Gong, breath work and other forms of movement
- Maker’s Market featuring local vendors and artisan handmade items including natural personal care, herbal and nutritional supplements, local honey, crafts, jewelry, gemstones, crystals, gifts, and apparel
- Family friendly yard games, music, fall crafts, and much, much more!
The public is invited to connect with professional holistic wellness practitioners and service.
For vendor opportunities email Natalia@WellcomOMCenter.com, visit www.WellComeOmCenter.com or call 352-600-4242.
About the WellCome OM Center
At the OM Center the concept of a lifelong wholesome and balanced food plan is the most fundamental aspect of wellness. Our goal is to educate clients on how to evaluate their lifestyle choices and to empower you to achieve and sustain improved health.