Sept. 18, 22 and 29, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
It’s OK to get them at the same time!
Flu vaccines available to everyone age 3 and older
$10 Walgreens gift card to all who get a vaccine at a Florida Blue Center
Pneumonia, TDAP and Shingles vaccines also available
For the fifth year, Florida Blue and Walgreens are teaming up to provide flu shots and other vaccinations to the public at Florida Blue Centers across the state this fall. Insurance cards from any carrier are welcome, but health insurance is not required. Everybody receiving a vaccine at a Florida Blue Center will receive a $10 Walgreens gift card, while supplies last. Some Florida Blue members also can earn an additional $10 for a flu shot and $10 for a COVID-19 vaccine through their plans’ Better You rewards.
In addition to flu vaccines, the COVID-19, pneumonia, TDAP and shingles vaccines are available. Get caught up on your vaccines at a Florida Blue Center. The flu and COVID-19 vaccines protect both you and those around you, helping to lower hospitalizations in our community.
WHAT: $0 flu and COVID-19 vaccine clinics
WHEN: Sept. 18, 22, 29, Oct. 16, 27, Nov. 3, 13
TIME: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
WHERE: Florida Blue Center 201 N. West Shore Blvd., 813-282-9922
• Flu shots are available for persons age 3 and older; COVID-19 vaccines are available to those 18 and older (Pfizer vaccine).
• People with health insurance should bring their insurance cards with them, even from a carrier other than Florida Blue. Flu and COVID-19 vaccines are covered at no cost for persons who do not have health insurance coverage.
• In addition to flu and COVID-19 vaccines, also available are vaccines for pneumonia, shingles and TDAP. These additional vaccinations are covered at no cost by most health insurance plans or can be purchased by those without insurance
• Appointments are encouraged, but not required. Schedule an appointment at https://scheduler.floridablue.com/
• Masks are encouraged inside the Florida Blue Centers
CONTACT: Estella Gray, 727-265-2631; Florida Blue Center Manager on site is Katherine Skube, 813-282-9922
VISUALS: Media are welcome to come to the vaccine clinics to shoot photos and b-roll and interview staff. Due to HIPAA privacy rules, please do not photograph or film computer screens, and please ask for customers’ permission before photographing or filming them receiving a shot or other medical procedure. Masks are encouraged inside the Florida Blue Centers.