St. Pete Beach, FL – Taste of the Beaches – A week-long taste tour at over 35 local restaurants. This event will take place the first week of October from Monday, October 4th to Sunday, October 10th. Patrons can purchase tickets and then visit the participating restaurants of their choice to use throughout the entire week.
Taste of the Beaches ticket pop-ups will be located throughout Pinellas County for the month of September. The first 5 people to purchase tickets to Taste of the Beaches will receive a FREE gift card to a local restaurant.
Ticket Pop-up Locations include:
- Thursday, September 9th at Mastry’s Brewing Co. from 4PM to 6PM
- Friday, September 10th at Kahwa Coffee from 9AM to 11AM
- Monday, September 13th at Burrito Social from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Tuesday, September 14th at The Island Grill & Raw Bar from 4 PM to 6 PM
- Wednesday, September 15th at DJ’s Clam Shack from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Thursday, September 16th at Sloppy Joe’s on Treasure Island from 4 PM to 6 PM
- Friday, September 17th at Kuba en la Playa from 11 AM to 1 PM
- Sunday, September 19th at Chill Restaurant & Bar from 10 AM to 12 PM
- Monday, September 20th at Crabby’s on the Pass from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Tuesday, September 21st at Pesky Pelican and Brew Pub from 4 PM to 6 PM
- Wednesday, September 22nd at Jake’s Coastal Cantina from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Thursday, September 23rd at Slyce St. Pete Beach from 4 PM to 6 PM
- Sunday, September 26th at Twisted Tiki at from 10 AM to 12 PM
- Tuesday, September 28th at The Original Crabby Bills from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 29th at Slyce Madeira Beach from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Tickets will be sold by the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce the cost will be $10 per ticket, each ticket provides one (1) taste per participating restaurant. Find a Ticket Pop-Up near you at https://www.tampabaybeaches.com/taste-pop-up.
Taste of the Beaches is sponsored by the Tampa Bay Times, City of St. Pete Beach, Smith and Associates Real Estate, St. Pete Beach Fun Page and Abbott Flooring and Restorations.
For more information, please contact Amanda Page at email@example.com or visit TampaBayBeaches.com/taste.