Luxury packaging plays a crucial role in the sale of luxury items, be it the branded shoes, designer dresses, or special edition handbags. The packaging of luxury goods is considered as necessary as the product itself. Therefore, utmost importance should be given to it to provoke customers’ overall satisfaction. So, why not go for exclusive luxury packaging to arouse positive feelings towards your brand? Are you looking for relevant guidance in this regard? Then, the following information will be of significant use to you. Here are the top 7 luxury packaging ideas that will add value to your products.
Go for Sound Packaging.
The sense of sound plays a pivotal role in grabbing peoples’ attention especially concerning shopping. Everyone likes a pleasing sound that stands you apart from other brands. So, why not consider the sound of packaging for luxury brands? There are so many choices available for doing it. For instance:
· Cellophane crinkles.
· Creaking hinge.
· The soft swoosh of the lid.
· Crinkled tissue lining, etc.
Inspire your audience with a rich vibe and classy sound. OBT Packaging has an attractive exterior and sturdy functionality for your customized luxurious packaging.
1. Packaging weight also matters.
A general rule is to keep the packaging weight similar to the product’s weight. For instance, if the product is heavy, go for heavy packing and vice-versa. However, for luxury products, there can be exceptions to this rule. The luxury packaging for even light-weighted items is usually heavy to give an opulent feel to it. For luxury packaging; you can utilize the following materials:
· Wood textures.
· Silk and stone.
· Linen or leather, etc.
OBT Packaging employs the best market packaging standards. It provides top-notch packaging services with speedy delivery and the best prices to facilitate the customers. As a result, it has gained a worthy reputation in the eyes of its customers.
2. Choose an excellent color scheme.
Choose the colors very carefully. As luxury packaging is all about delicacy; therefore, avoid using a loud design. Though there is no general rule for choosing appropriate colors, here are a few tips to enhance your customer experience. These are listed below:
· The darker colors like dark red or dark blue go well with the contrasting colors.
· Dark green is good to choose for luxury items.
· Purple is a color of royalty, as per color psychologists.
· Yellow, Beige and Navy blue give a professional and optimistic look to the brand.
· The blue color is known for its supernatural beauty, glory, and perfection.
For gifts, jewelry, and cosmetics, the silver color is good to choose. Such items can be packed in silver foil boxes. These boxes give an attractive look to the product, and the packaging looks more glowing. These boxes are made with cardboard and are wrapped in silver to give magnificence to the product. So, why not consider this great idea to pack your luxury item?
3. Add another dimension to your packaging.
Go for embossing or debossing to create an impact. Apart from visuals, also add another dimension to your packaging. The sensual experience like touch, smell add significant value to the packaging. Give your packaging a personal feel so that the customers can enjoy the unboxing experience.
The custom silver foil boxes are coated with a thin silver sheet lining to add special brightness to your brand. In addition, these boxes enhance the customer experience by giving a nice personal touch.
4. Add fragrance and let the packing speak.
Though you can’t always add fragrance to the packaging, if you do this, it can significantly impact your audience. It is a handy way to impress your audience because you let the packing speak for itself. Across the various states, the brands are inspiring people from high-end fragrances. A good tip in this regard would be to consider exploiting the common associations.
The silver foil boxes areenvironmentally safe boxes that can give an alluring look to your brand. They can be made more appealing by using fragrances like lavender. This is especially good to consider for gifts, jewelry, or cosmetics items.
5. Consider practical details to protect your product.
The practical things should also be considered to give value and protection to your product. If you don’t give due importance to the practicalities, then your whole packaging effort might go wasted. Therefore, let’s have a peek at the following practical points:
· Understand environmental stressors and take necessary precautions to avoid them.
· Create packaging that can withstand environmental pressures, like humidity.
· Focus on the distribution methods incorporated by the supply chain.
· Ensure that the packaging is environmentally safe and secure.
· Use the hazardous packaging materials to the minimum.
6. Facilitate the customers as much as you can.
Another good tip is to facilitate your customers as much as you can. This will eventually enhance their customer experience. The luxury packing shouldn’t be tiresome for the customers. Instead, it should facilitate them. Here are few points to consider this aspect:
· The unpacking experience should provide maximum satisfaction to the customers.
· The gratification should be instant and not delayed.
· The ribbons should slide like something silky.
· Lids should be lifted without any force.
· Padding should be easy to remove.
· Give ease of comfort to your customers.
· Make it unique to gain maximum attention.
The custom silver foil boxes are made from cardboard material which is reliable and affordable. Moreover, it gives excellent value to the product’s overall outlook. Printing and advertising on the silver foil are highly convenient and user-friendly. This allows you to create an everlasting impact on the customers.
Create an everlasting experience for your customers by following the above pieces of advice. They will like your luxury packaging, and it will amaze them. Moreover, consider choosing packaging that looks nice, ravishing, and improves the customer’s overall satisfaction rate. You can do this by conducting a pilot study before actually going into the marketplace. Stand out from the rest of the crowd. Happy selling.