July 22, 2021 – Tampa, FL – Have you seen 56 Leonard Street, New York, NY? According to Wikipedia:
56 Leonard Street is an 821-foot-tall, 57-story skyscraper on Leonard Street and is in the neighborhood of Tribeca in Manhattan, New York, United States. The building was designed by the Swiss architecture firm Herzog & de Meuron, which describes the building as “houses stacked in the sky.”
My notes from the documentary about 56 Leonard Street:
• This idea was formed over 25 years by the architect.
• The first 46 stories are built strong, on top of each other. Their prices range from $3 to $5 million each.
• The upper 9 stories are off balance with rap around views and open floor plans. They are in the $20 million price range.
• The Penthouse was sold for $47 million. Google claims this is the most expensive home in Midtown Manhattan.
• The building was completed in 2017. It is 821’ high.
How long did it take to build this magnificent skyscraper? Construction labored from 2007 to 2017. According to building developer, Izak Senbahar 92% of the building was sold in 7 months.
Imagine building virtual skyscrapers. We did. Would you like to take your business online in 2 days?
About LinktoEXPERT – Expertise and empowerment exchange. Empower yourself – identify yourself as the Authority/Expert. Empower Others – by offering your education, experience, and expertise which results in implementing others’ ideas fast. We magnify your messages and amplify your brand which makes you a media magnet and your expertise known worldwide. You focus on what you do best and let us do the rest.