Johnson, Pope, Bokor, Ruppel & Burns, LLP is pleased to announce that Jamie Klapholz has been named partner.
Jamie Klapholz joined Johnson Pope’s Health Care Group in 2017. As a health care attorney, Jamie represents licensed health care facilities and professionals, group practices, health care clinics, home health agencies, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, clinical laboratories, diagnostic testing facilities, and other health care providers in business and regulatory matters, with a primary focus on:
• HIPAA/HITECH compliance, audit defense, and data breach response;
• Health care licensure and certification of professionals and facilities;
• Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, and insurance audits and reimbursement disputes;
• Health care business transactions and day-to-day operational and regulatory advice;
• False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute, and Stark Law compliance counseling; and
• Scope of practice and advanced practice provider supervision issues.
Admitted to practice in 2011, Jamie is active in professional and civic organizations, including the Health Law and Administrative Law Sections of the Florida Bar and the Greater Tampa ACLU Legal Panel. Jamie has spoken and written on topics such as Medicare conditions of participation, HIPAA compliance, Florida’s agency rulemaking process, and the rapidly changing legal landscape for advanced practice registered nurses.
Johnson, Pope, Bokor, Ruppel & Burns, LLP is a regional law firm with offices in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater.