Arctic Air Pure Chill is a portable personal air cooler that aims to cool and filter the air around your space. It actually runs on Hydro-Chill Technology that uses evaporative cooling to help turn hot air into cold refreshing air.
When the hot weather rolls around, we usually want to stay as cool as possible. Being too overheated is not just uncomfortable, but can be quite dangerous too. At the same time, we risk the inconvenience of having our appliances and devices overheating as well. This could cause them to function poorly at best and get permanently damaged at worst.
Staying cool is also essential if we want to stay level-headed and get on with our important tasks. Working from home is now a more common practise than it was just a few years ago. This change means that we’re driving up our energy bills by being a home for most of the day. During the summer, we might be tempted to turn on our regular air conditioner. Unfortunately, this means that our energy costs could go sky-high.
On the bright side, though, technological advancements have managed to give us a decent alternative to these conventional AC units. One of the best offerings to date seems to be the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC, a portable and possible cost-effective option. With this in our rooms, we might be able to stave off heat exhaustion, fatigue, and strokes. There’s no need to take a leap on this AC just yet though; let’s have a closer look at what it entails and Visit the official website here to know more.
About Arctic Air Pure Chill AC
The Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is an innovative, award-winning product that was made by Japanese and Swiss engineers. This collaboration was meant to resolve the issue of expensive, immovable, and inconvenient AC units that have dominated our lives up until now.
With a more reasonable price than traditional AC units as well, the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC can be just the lifesaver we’re looking for. It has several applications, and is a humidifier along with being an air cooler. These features are part of the advanced technology that such units come with.
How the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC Works
The Arctic Air Pure Chill AC works with a kind of design that gives us cool air through a water evaporation process. With this unit on and running, the air around us blows cool and clean air. That’s right, this device is also meant to trap dust, pollen, and any other particles that might be allergy triggers from the air. With these substances gone, those suffering from asthma and any other respiratory problem will hopefully breathe more easily. Read more about arctic air pure chill ac review consumer reports here.
The Technical Specifications of Arctic Air Pure Chill AC
The Arctic Air Pure Chill AC has certain specifications which we should check out before placing an order. These are as follows:
- Replaceable filter included
- Weighs 2.73 pounds
- 3 settings
- Can cool your space in any room
- Electric power sources
- Quiet operation
- Air flow capacity: 4.4 square feet per minute
- Overall size: 6.38 (height) x 5.75 (width) x 6.65 (depth) inches
- Maximum potential runtime: 10 hours are maximum air flow capacity (CFM)
How Does the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC Save Money and Space?
The manufacturers and suppliers of Arctic Air Pure Chill AC are aware of how working spaces need to be cooled and comfortable. Even a huge fan isn’t enough to keep a room cool in very high temperatures. If we want to get our work done properly, an air conditioning system is essential. Read about Arctic Air Pure Chill Ac Review Here.
With this in mind, the team behind the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC has thoughtfully made the design quite compact. It also runs fairly quietly, so we won’t be disturbed while completing our goals. Plus, the compact size also means that a single individual can move the device from one place to another. This practise will save the customer from having to buy a separate AC unit for every room they might be working in.
The compactness and portability of the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is also a good thing for the environment. With the unit cooling a single room at a time, we don’t have to waste energy. This system won’t be cooling the air of the whole house (where some rooms might not be of use). Instead, we’d be saving money and doing our bit for the environment by using the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC just to cool the air as we need it.
Other Advantages of Arctic Air Pure Chill AC
The Arctic Air Pure Chill AC does seem like a tempting offer at this point, but it’s probably best to get as much information as possible. Here are a few more advantages of this device; hopefully, they’d be able to tip the scales so that we can go ahead with placing an order:
- The adjustable fan settings on Arctic Air Pure Chill AC mean that the device is as functional as we want it to be
- The cooling of the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is partly through the moisture that it puts back into the air. Instead of drying out the room like a traditional AC, this device helps to combat the heat and dryness by raising the humidity level in our surroundings.
- With proper cooling in the room, many of us will be able to fall asleep more easily than before. This is because a lower body temperature naturally helps one to doze off and stay sleeping for a healthy length of time.
- The Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is made with new, state of the art technology. On the other hand, traditional AC units might be built with old parts and use obsolete technology. They also provide several features, while traditional AC units will only dry out the atmosphere around us.
- Even though the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is made with the latest and newest technology, it’s still easy enough for anyone to use. There’s no complex design, and the settings are easily operable by anyone. Even seniors who might not know a lot about modern technology will be able to understand the settings. It’s also easy to change the settings, even for an arthritic senior.
- The Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is also a really durable item. YEs, we have several desktop air coolers that might be convenient in a pinch, but they require a lot of maintenance and supervision. They’re also liable to break down in a few months of regular use, or require refilling very frequently. These inconveniences make such options a no-no for most people working from home.
- The Arctic Air Pure Chill AC’s water tank is relatively large. It can hold around 450 ml at a time, has an economical operation, and can go for 8 hours at a stretch.
- The body of the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is made from materials that are sturdy and durable. This assures us that any breakages or leakages are not likely to happen. Even with a bit of harsh handling and a lot of use, the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is supposed to stand up to the test of time.
- It’s worth mentioning the quiet operation of Arctic Air Pure Chill AC again, since this means that no one gets disturbed while the device is on. This feature is good for those who need to work on their job tasks, run a business from home, or just get some sleep in the cool atmosphere. It’s also nice that the operation doesn’t disturb the neighbors or any young babies that might be napping at the time.
- The Arctic Air Pure Chill AC unit also has an LED light. This isn’t bright enough to cause any distractions. However, when the rest of the room is dark, the LED does make for a nice night light.
- Since the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC adds moisture to the air instead of drying it out, this option is also better for keeping our skin hydrated, supple, and overall healthier.
How to Operate the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC
The operation of the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is pretty simple and straightforward. First, we have to remove the water tank; it should detach easily. Then, we fill the tank with water and attach it to the main body again.
After that, we either have to plug the device in or turn it on if it’s charged. Before turning on, however, we should glance at the digital temperature display and adjust it according to our requirements.
After we turn on the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC, the water tank makes sure that the air coming out is moist. We can also set the fan setting according to our liking. The air vents are adjustable, while a filled water tank will last around 10 hours before it requires a refill. The water you use in the tank should be clean; it doesn’t have to be a specific temperature.
Once the LED light on the device is glowing, we know that the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is working properly. All we have to do is press a button near the top of this device and let the cool air come out.
Arctic Air Pure Chill AC Price
- 1 Arctic Air Pure Chill: $89.99
- 2 Arctic Air Pure Chill: $179.98
- 3 Arctic Air Pure Chill: $202.99
- 4 Arctic Air Pure Chill: $247.99
How to Buy the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC
At present, the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is only available on its own official platform. This site has a lot of information, such as the contact number and email of the company. We can talk to a customer care representative any day we want, and get the 60 day money back guarantee even if we’ve already used it.
Be warned here: the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is not available on any other platform. If we see something similar being offered on any third-party website, we should be reporting and avoiding such posts. The devices available on these unauthorized platforms are probably copies or resold at a higher price than the original’s. This means that you’re either get an inferior device, or have to pay a lot more for what you could get through the website.
Arctic Air Pure Chill Contact
You can easily get in touch with the customer support team of Arctic Air Pure Chill AC for any refund queries, comments, or feedback from Monday – Friday – 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST.
- Phone: +1 (866) 955 4574
- Email: PureChillShop@rephelpdesk.com.
- Distributed by: Ontel Products, 21 Law Drive, Fairfield, NJ 07004
Does Arctic Air Pure Chill Work?
Overall, it feels like the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC is one of the best options for getting through those hot, scorching days. There might be several other portable AC units on the market, but the Arctic Air Pure Chill AC just might take the cake. It’s easy to use, a portable device, and has fast charging to boot. Overall, we can expect great things from such a small device. In case we’re not satisfied, there’s always the 60-day money back guarantee to put our minds at ease. However, the company might not hold these AC units for too long, as they’re in great demand and difficult to keep in stock. We’d have to hurry to place an order before they’re all gone!
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Arctic Air Pure Chill is a portable humidifier that adds moisture to the air, which can benefit people with respiratory ailments, eye problems or dry skin. However, Arctic Air Pure Chill or any of the claims listed in this web material have not been evaluated by the FDA. The aforementioned product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any specific disease or condition, but rather to provide a complementary supplement to the professionally assigned treatments. If you have a health concern or a pre-existing condition, please consult a physician or an appropriate specialist before using Arctic Air Pure Chill. Arctic Air Pure Chill is NOT intended to replace or to supersede any of your doctor’s advice or prescriptions.
Arctic Air Pure Chill also serves as a portable personal air cooler that uses a fan to blow hot air through a water-soaked water curtain. As air passes through the water curtain, the water evaporates and cools the air. This cooler air is then recirculated through the room. However, cooling time and capacity may vary depending on environmental temperature, area size, proximity, humidity, and other factors. The images are used for illustrative purpose only. Actual conditions and scenario may vary from the ones shown. Arctic Air Pure Chill makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice.
This is an advertisement and not an actual news article, blog, or consumer protection update. The story depicted on this site and the person depicted in the story are not actual news. Rather, this story is based on the results that some people who have used these products have achieved. The results portrayed in the story and in the comments are illustrative and may not be the results that you achieve with these products. This page could receive compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site.
Testimonials appearing on this site are received via a variety of submission methods from actual users of our products and/or services. They have been provided voluntarily and no compensation has been offered or provided. The results may not be typical and cannot be guaranteed.
IMPORTANT: Do not modify or attempt to repair the device. Arctic Air Pure Chill will not be responsible for damage, injury, or poor product performance caused by improper use or mishandling of the product.