FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT FROM 6 to 9 pm TO SHOWCASE TAMPA BAY ARTISTS
COLLABORATION BETWEEN MOSI & TT ART COLLECTIVE
Tampa, Florida – (June 21, 2021) – Tampa’s Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI) has announced the public is invited to enjoy their second art exhibition dedicated to showcasing and supporting over a dozen local artists. All of the art work displayed will be for sale in the gallery and the public is invited to enjoy the exhibit, billed as a fun Summer Night at the Museum festival. Guests will find an eclectic mix of entertainment including a Poetry Vending Machine. Tickets are available for a price of $25 per person for the Saturday, July 24, 2021 inside event from 6 to 9 pm. The MOSI Night at the Museum Art Show is family friendly and an ongoing collaboration between MOSI and TT Art Collective.
SECOND FAMILY FRIENDLY MOSI ART EVENT ANNOUNCED
- Saturday, July 24th art event called MOSI Night at the Museum Art Festival
- This is a ticketed event for a cost of $25 per person and includes entertainment
- Guests must book tickets in advance with this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-night-at-the-museum-art-show-tickets-158890811695 [eventbrite.com]
- The event will offer food and beverages for sale by local vendors
- Attendees will view artwork and meet artists from the community as well as enjoy entertainment such as a caricature artist and poetry vending machine
- New York City’s Lauren “Lolo” Mayhew has been secured as the DJ for the event.
Curator Tyler Sirota of Tampa is dedicated to showcasing local artists through his organization TT Art Collective and has hosted a variety of art shows at the Epicurean Hotel. and other renowned venues in the Tampa Bay area. MOSI’s Chief Operating Officer Rob Lamke said “We have had an art wall since 2017, showing the connection between Science and Art. We are passionate about supporting the art community with hosting events and displaying local artists and we wanted to add a Summer venue for a fun event to be enjoyed by visitors and locals alike of all ages.”
Local artists are encouraged to reach out to Tyler Sirota via TylerinTampa on Instagram to find out about the next art exhibit opportunity which will be held throughout the year. MOSI is located at 4801 East Fowler Avenue in Tampa. The Museum of Science & Industry is a not-for-profit science museum located in Tampa, Florida. MOSI’s funding comes from private donations, corporate sponsors, and support from Hillsborough County and the City of Tampa.
Artists showcased are: Fabstraq @fabstraq919 – Matt Garcia @mattgarciaart – Ceasar Garcia @bujikimo – Audrey Jennifer @audreyjennifer – Tracy Jones @theartistjones – Kamil Peters @kamilpeters – Tony Adams @artxtony – Gatsby @gatsbynotart – Donald Gialanella @donaldgialanella – Meclina Gomes @meclinaart – Mark Stevens @aurailieus- artist Mark Anthony @markanthony- art Noland Anderson @nolandandersonart – Quinn Cale @quinnsessential.