May 25, 2021 – St. Petersburg, FL. Hine Automation announced today the launch of its new proprietary, standards-based software, HALO. Designed to get businesses up and running fast in virtually any industry, HALO enables access to information and collaboration across departments to make more informed decisions.
“Data is only compelling if you have access to all the information,” said Scott Craver, Chief Executive Officer, Hine Automation. “HALO creates a single holistic view of your data, improving business intelligence by putting the power of information in the hands of the people that need it most, wherever their location.”
Traditionally, a robotics handler is only one piece of the total solution, and when an equipment supplier purchases a robotics system from Hine, some configuration will take place at the customer level. HALO was developed to manage the testing at the integration level, so the customer receives a fully configured, ready-to-go solution right out of the box.
Now when a handler is ordered from Hine, the system is fully operational, and the robotics have been analyzed and tested; the communications have been configured and the customer can essentially plug-and-play. HALO allows businesses to put the focus back on their core competencies by delivering a turnkey solution.
Craver added, “HALO eliminates the disconnected analytics silos you find with departmental or vertical tools. By putting the testing back at the supplier level, we ensure that our customers receive a high-quality final product. They will be positioned to better serve their own customers and grow their direct sales channel, boosting performance across the entire company.”
Additional HALO Benefits and Advantages:
- Secure, protected interface with user-configurable permissions
- Extensive, fully integrated logging capability
- Integrated real-time and post-process charting
- Exportable logs, process data, and recipes
- Integrated, multi-view recipe editor
- Comprehensive alarms and recovery options
- Display system diagram on all screens with data including material location & status
- Multiple port type support, including vacuum, and non-vacuum cassette ports
- External and internal aligners support
- Buffers, cooling stations, and manual load ports support
- Built-in maintenance routines
For more information on HALO, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hine Automation
Hine Automation is an emergent designer and manufacturer of automation systems and robotic components, serving original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the semiconductor, solar, flat-panel display, and related industries around the world. Hine Automation’s products are utilized in a wide range of environments, providing the flexibility needed in research and development labs as well as meeting the stringent reliability demands of manufacturing facilities.