ST. PETE BEACH, FL – Speakers for the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce Annual Tourism Lunch have been announced! Celebrate National Travel and Tourism Week with industry leaders and professionals. The Lunch will be held on Wednesday, May 5th from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM at the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort (5500 Gulf Boulevard, St. Pete Beach).
- Keynote Speaker: Adam Sacks, President of Tourism Economics; an Oxford Economics company dedicated to analytically-based consulting to the tourism sector. Adam has worked with destinations, industry associations, and companies around the world for more than two decades, in the areas of opportunity and risk assessments, policy analysis, and economic impact.
- Roger Dow is president and CEO of the U.S. Travel Association, the Washington, D.C.-based organization representing all segments of travel in America. U.S. Travel’s mission is to increase travel to and within the United States
- Dana Young, CEO of VISIT FLORIDA. Dana served in the Florida Senate from 2016 to 2018, representing parts of western Hillsborough County. Previously, she served three terms in the Florida House of Representatives from 2010 to 2016.
- Steve Hayes, President & CEO for Visit St. Pete Clearwater, Pinellas countries convention and visitors bureau. Steve took on this role in December of 2019. Prior to VSPC, Steve was CEO for Visit Pensacola.
The event begins with check-in at 11:30 AM, followed by the 12:00 PM Program & Lunch. Cost to attend is $55 per Member, $65 per Non-Member or you can sponsor your own table for $700. Tickets are available at www.tampabaybeaches.com/annualevents.
TBBCoC will be executing this event with the following requirements:
- All attendees will have a temperature check before being granted entry
- All attendees will be need to sign a brief COVID-19 questionnaire
- Face coverings / masks will be worn at all times with the exception of when seated
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use at all check in, entrances & all tables
- All dining tables will be placed 6 – 8 feet apart
- No walk up attendees will be permitted, you must pre-register
About the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce:
The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce promotes travel & tourism, educates businesses & individuals, provides a forum of collaboration to enhance the business environment & promote the quality of life for the communities we serve.
Go to https://tampabaybeacheschamberofcommerce.emobileplatform.com/k/tYAB3s to sign up for our TEXT communications to receive more networking opportunities and community updates.