WHO: Epicurean Hotel and its signature restaurant, Élevage; Fenway Hotel and its signature restaurant, HEW Parlor & Chophouse; The Karol Hotel and its signature restaurant, K Club Bar & Bistro.
WHAT: Three of the area’s most popular hotels are offering brunch and dinner specials for Mother’s Day. Tampa’s Epicurean Hotel, the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin, and The Karol Hotel in Clearwater have all created special Mother’s Day menus available at their signature restaurants.
Élevage at the Epicurean Hotel recently unveiled an all-new Sunday brunch menu, which will be available on Mother’s Day. Highlights of the new menu include Steak and Egg Frites, Stuffed French Toast, Bacon and Avocado Egg Salad, and Chicken and Waffles. Some special additions to the menu for the occasion include Lobster Benedict, Seasonal Vegetable and Cheese Frittata, and Cinnamon Buns. Élevage will also be open for Mother’s Day dinner with their regular menu and an added special entrée of Surf & Turf – a Grilled Filet Mignon, Tempura Fried Lobster, Crab Fried Rice, Baby Bok Choy and Citrus Soy Vinaigrette.
For moms that are as good as gold, Spa Evangeline is offering its 80-minute 24k gold facial for $180, a discount of $50 off the regular price, for the month of May. Also, in May, those purchasing a $100 gift card will receive $25 spa bonus bucks valid through October. For more information or to reserve, visit Spa Evangeline.
The Epicurean Theatre is going green Mother’s Day weekend with the Yura Vine Brothers “Plant Parenting” class on Saturday, May 8 from 1 to 2 p.m. While sipping champagne, guests will learn how to successfully pot plants and keep them alive and thriving. Parents will be able to bring home their new baby – a six-inch calathea plant – following the class. Cost is $50. For more information and to register, visit the Epicurean Events page.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse at the Fenway Hotel in Dunedin is offering a Mother’s Day Family-Style Brunch Feast. For just $55 per adult, $25 for children 6-13 and complimentary for children 5 and under, the feast includes:
- First Course: Fenway Signature House Salad with Champagne Lentil Vinaigrette and Bread Basket with Pretzel Rolls & Cheese Straws with Grain Mustard Honey Butter
- Main Course: Smoked Salmon; Roasted Tomato & Arugula Quiche; Whipped Caper & Red Onion Mascarpone Cheese; Pappardelle with Roasted Mushrooms; Goat Cheese & Spinach; Chicken & Waffles with Nashville Hot Butter & Maple Syrup; Roasted Asparagus with Hollandaise; Fresh Fruit Bowl; Tater Tots O’Brien; and Peaches & Cream Oatmeal
- Dessert: Chocolate Chip Scones and Blueberry Pound Cake with Limoncello Glaze
K Club Bar & Bistro at The Karol Hotel in Clearwater is offering a three-course, family-style, prix-fixe Mother’s Day dinner* that includes:
- Choice of One: Caesar Salad; The Karol Salad; Mushroom Bisque; or Black Bean Soup
- Choice of One Entrée: Roasted Half Chicken ($37); Honey Baked Ham ($34); Roasted Half Duck ($39); Herb Rubbed Rack of Lamb ($42); or Prime Rib ($44)
- Choice of Two Family-Style Sides: Cornbread Casserole; Glazed Carrots; Whipped Potatoes; Rice Pilaf; Green Bean Casserole; or Garlic Broccolini
- Choice of One Dessert: Apple Tartan; Tiramisu; or Key Lime Pie
* Just $14 for children 12 and under
Élevage (Epicurean Hotel) – Brunch 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Dinner 12 to 8 p.m.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – Brunch 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – Brunch 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Dinner 3 to 6 p.m.
WHERE: Élevage (Epicurean Hotel) – 1207 South Howard Avenue, Tampa, Florida
Complimentary valet parking until 7 p.m., $5 following
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – 453 Edgewater Drive, Dunedin, Florida
Complimentary valet parking
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – 2675 Ulmerton Road, Clearwater, Florida
HOW: Reservations are recommended.
Élevage (Epicurean Hotel) – via Yelp or call (813) 999-8726
HEW Parlor & Chophouse (Fenway Hotel) – via Yelp or call (727) 608-6620
K Club Bar & Bistro (The Karol Hotel) – via OpenTable or call (727) 273-7850